CBR1100XX.org Forum

Apple HomePod Mini

35 minutes ago, SwampNut said:

So, why did you hate it so much?

I have two HomePods, kinda kicked around the mini idea around the house, but we always have our watches.  Already have music where it's wanted.

Music.  The Alexa thingies connect to commercial free amazon music.  With Apple I need to pay...Amazon it's included in Prime.  If it gave me free access to Apple music I'd keep it.  Pandora - the free has too many commercials.

Fucking Jew, just pay for Apple Premium and get it all...music, news, TV, etc.  Their news app almost makes me like reading news for the first time ever.

But I can't come up with a place to use it, so someone here will get a great deal.  

Just now, SwampNut said:

Because Amazon music is junk and Apple music is great.

I can't agree or disagree because I haven't ever listened to Apple music and I have never been disappointed with Amazon not finding a song, artist, or station I wanted.

9 hours ago, DBLXX said:

I can't agree or disagree because I haven't ever listened to Apple music and I have never been disappointed with Amazon not finding a song, artist, or station I wanted.

I am in the same boat. No reference point for Apple Music as I have never used it either. However, I added Amazon Music Unlimited and LOVE it! I hated all the commercials on Pandora, Spotify, Xirius (sp?), etc.

• 3 months later...

Sigh.  Fine.  Paypal sent.

Kitchen maybe.  For touchless commands while cooking with gloves on.  Not sure, but 

IT'S ON SALE

He wants it sent to his Hacienda Heights address, along with a pre-paid subscription to whatever's needed to make it work.

🙂

• Upvote 1