CBR1100XX.org Forum

‘07 CBR600

A guy I work with is trying to help sell an ‘07 CBR600. He’s looking for $9,000.00 or best offer. It’s  got 420 original miles with zero mods, except for the rub-sticker that is sometimes put where your crotch rubs up against the tank. Not a scratch on it from what I can see. I have no skin in the fight, just trying to help a seller find a possible interested buyer. Located in Maryville, Tn. PM me if interested.  

BAFAE409-96D2-4DEB-9BB8-EFEE4019C079.jpeg

1 hour ago, XXitanium said:

Have you heard it run. 13 year old rubber and varnish in the fuel system? 

It is a nice looking ride.

I have not heard it run. I thought the price sounded about twice what one of this age sounded what it might be worth to somebody that may be actually looking for one. 

• Upvote 1

Now that sounds like a steal.  Anything wrong with it?

Maybe this is one of the people caught up by a scam dealer where they end up literally paying double by the time fees and interest are added.  AKA, RideNow AZ.

53 minutes ago, blackhawkxx said:

My guess is he is asking that price because of "It’s got 420 original miles with zero mods".  I know what everyone is going to say but if he finds that one guy that really wants a new one....they can find it for a dollar less and 14 years newer  

FTFY

The value doesn't appear to be that low, at least from the asking prices I saw on Cycletrader.  Private seems to be averaging around 4500 and dealers are 6ish.  Lowest miles I saw was under 2k, I wanna say it was around 1,500, I think they were asking 6ish and it was marked sold.  Miles on the rest were around 5k to 30k, nothing over low/mid 30s.  Not a single one was listed for under 4k except a salvage that was marked sold.