CBR1100XX.org Forum

Blu-ray and DVD movies

Free, probably cost $15-20 to ship.  No clue if they're worth anything, want them out.  We haven't even owned a player in five years, haven't touched a disc in 10.  I *may* have given away 3-4 of them already, maybe.

UPDATED PICS

image.png

image.png

I'd like to not be sending a bunch of packages out, so how about this...  Yes, PM your info for those.  And I will do two more packages if someone wants part of them.  I also have a shitload of old stuff on eBay, running out of boxes LOL.

I will send you $5 to burn that copy of paint your wagon. 

Also, I thought I was the last person on earth with a stack of BD/ DVDs it looks like I will be soon. 

LOL, We used to keep a bunch at our cabin as there was no WiFi there. I just discovered in my shop attic several boxes of music CDs. Was up looking for XX parts for Junior’s new bike.

8 hours ago, SwampNut said:

Huh, now I wonder if there's even a CD player in the Gladiator?  I see no slot, never thought of looking to see if there's one hidden.

Good question. My JK obviously had one, was hidden under nav screen and lifted up.