CBR1100XX.org Forum

Help

Red Gambino

You're going to have to supply a lot more details.  We have no idea if it's something like just a loose drain plug, or a gasket leak, or what.  Where is the smoke coming from--exhaust exit or bottom of engine?  Where do you see oil exactly?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Since he don't want help and I'm sitting here ready to cry over my carbs. Have any of you ever had an issue not being able to get the carb off. I ve been trying for forever now. I lossened both the carb side and head side clamps with no luck I've damn near lifted the bike off the ground and shit my brains out at the same time. I've tried beating my head against for shits and giggles and I've even prayed for the bike and bowed down to see if it would let me worthy. My next option is going to be strapping c4 to it. But I'm pretty sure once the smoke clears everything will be fucked but the carb will still sitting there attached to the head please help this is kicking my ass and I had it off 6 months ago

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, 97bbxx said:

Since he don't want help and I'm sitting here ready to cry over my carbs. Have any of you ever had an issue not being able to get the carb off. I ve been trying for forever now. I lossened both the carb side and head side clamps with no luck I've damn near lifted the bike off the ground and shit my brains out at the same time. I've tried beating my head against for shits and giggles and I've even prayed for the bike and bowed down to see if it would let me worthy. My next option is going to be strapping c4 to it. But I'm pretty sure once the smoke clears everything will be fucked but the carb will still sitting there attached to the head please help this is kicking my ass and I had it off 6 months ago

hmm now that I think of it I wished I had C4 at the time I first took mine off...sorry no easy solution...I replied to your other post