CBR1100XX.org Forum

Is the server rebooting?

FiXXation

Oct 2, 2020 at 12:00-12:21, the server seemed to either be rebooting or going through some error recovery.  It first came up with a content map at login, then acted like it was ignoring some mouse clicks, then, when backing out of the POTUS Debate thread, showed an incomplete Pub listing of threads.

While I'm here, using the browser back button now backs me out to the top of the previous page instead of the bottom of the previous page.  Is this by design?.

The latest Firefox on Windows 10 ver 2004.  No issues during that session with other sites.

Edit to add:  Not seeing any of that behavior tonight.

The other part:  Previous to the overhaul, when I got to the bottom of a topic's page and went to the next page, it went to the top of the next page.  If I backed up, it went back to the bottom of the previous page, where I came from.  Now, it backs up to the top of the previous page.

Edited by FiXXation

10 hours ago, FiXXation said:

The other part:  Previous to the overhaul, when I got to the bottom of a topic's page and went to the next page, it went to the top of the next page.  If I backed up, it went back to the bottom of the previous page, where I came from.  Now, it backs up to the top of the previous page.

I believe that was one of the bug fixes in this version, yes.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

Terms of Use