CBR1100XX.org Forum

Jaws - Preload fork cap adjusters for Blackbird

It seems that Jaws Motorcycles now to preload adjusters to go on standard forks. 

£94.95 + Delivery from the worlds favourite auction site.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-Blackbird-CBR1100XX-97-07-Preload-Fork-Cap-Adjusters/392422748197

13 hours ago, JaBr said:

It seems that Jaws Motorcycles now to preload adjusters to go on standard forks. 

£94.95 + Delivery from the worlds favourite auction site.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-Blackbird-CBR1100XX-97-07-Preload-Fork-Cap-Adjusters/392422748197

Are you getting a pair?  If so, please give a review after you have a chance to try them out.

3 hours ago, blackhawkxx said:

Are you getting a pair?  If so, please give a review after you have a chance to try them out.

I will at some point, right now I need to get the bike back together.  Been on that stand way too long.

• 2 weeks later...

If I remember correctly, the Suzuki bandit caps go on the stock bird forks and have preload adjusters. That is what is on my '97. Just hit Ebay up.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/19/2020 at 8:53 AM, T REXX14 said:

If I remember correctly, the Suzuki bandit caps go on the stock bird forks and have preload adjusters. That is what is on my '97. Just hit Ebay up.

Nice!