CBR1100XX.org Forum

How to turn off "Last Visited"

DBLXX

LOL, after using it to give John shit you're wanting to hide from it?

I have no idea.  I'll google it, you should try that also.  Probably a site-wide setting, my best guess.

I did google it, couldn't find anything, so I asked here.

From what I read, it's a script written by a moderator and "given" to certain members the moderator wanted to have it.

Edited by DBLXX

I didn't find a way to disable it.  The origins may have been a custom moderator add on, but not here.  I certainly didn't add it, and I don't think any of the other mods could have.  

11 minutes ago, DBLXX said:

Just interesting that a select few have this feature turned off and one after he ran on his lawn and asked for you to get off.

Wait WHAT?  Explain this.  I have not modified a single person's profile.  Whatever you're alleging I did, if you are, is fucked up.  Or are you saying some other mod may have changed it?

Sit down, take a deep breath.

All I said was that after the confrontation between you and John and you specifically asking me to not post his "Last Visited" info it now doesn't show on his profile.  Take what you wish from that... I made no such accusation.  Sorry you felt that it added up to me saying that you did it or any other mod.  I was just stating the facts.

It still remains something that is not user adjustable and his no longer shows so it was modified by someone.  Unless it was magic...which is very possible, I guess.

4 minutes ago, SwampNut said:

No idea.  In the admin console, there are hundreds of buttons across dozens of menus.

A button for the user to turn it off.  John turned his off, or a moderator did so I wanted to inquire about doing the same.

It appears someone did it for him and I wanted that someone to do it for me if i wasn't able to do it for myself.

Another mod pointed out that it's probably just that he blocked you.  None of this makes sense for a mod to do.  We don't have tools that let us map X-Y users.  Meaning nothing says "hey don't let Dave see John."  That's a user-controlled feature.  If you block him, he probably won't see that either.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

Terms of Use