CBR1100XX.org Forum

Honda original OEM exhaust - $500 OBO

For sale.  Used pair of OEM Honda Blackbird exhaust.  This fits 1997-2003 CBR1100XX Blackbird models. 

The pair is in good condition with some minor scratches and dings.  The baffle is unmodified and still intact.  THE OEM PART # IS 18310-MAT-L03 L and 18310-MAT-L03 R and retails for $588.29 each.  It came off a 97.

SHIPPING charges not included.

Asking $500 or best offer

IMG_0351.jpg

IMG_0352.jpg

IMG_0353.jpg

IMG_0354.jpg

IMG_0355.jpg

IMG_0356.jpg

IMG_0357.jpg

IMG_0358.jpg

Edited by rsn8

$500.00

On 6/24/2020 at 12:37 PM, rsn8 said:

For sale.  Used pair of OEM Honda Blackbird exhaust.  This fits 1997-2003 CBR1100XX Blackbird models. 

The pair is in good condition with some minor scratches and dings.  The baffle is unmodified and still intact.  THE OEM PART # IS 18310-MAT-L03 L and 18310-MAT-L03 R and retails for $588.29 each.  It came off a 97.

SHIPPING charges not included.

Asking $500 or best offer

IMG_0351.jpg

IMG_0352.jpg

IMG_0353.jpg

IMG_0354.jpg

IMG_0355.jpg

IMG_0356.jpg

IMG_0357.jpg

IMG_0358.jpg

OK, first post, brand new member, no location filled in. What could possibly go wrong?

...zip code?

Good morning Popcorn Lovers :::...

Yes, this is my first attempt at a sale here and - for some reason - the website interface is not letting me complete my profile.

The exhaust is in Oakland, CA.

The sale is in US Dollars only. 

Shipping won't be cheap due to the 25-30 pound weight.

You can buy a new after market pair for about the same price.  But - ya know - some folks like to keep it stock.

Any reasonable offer would be entertained.  I'd rather see them used than stored in my garage.

But judging from the responses, I'm guessing you all have a pair of these laying.

You can't blame a guy for trying...

Enjoy...

Edited by rsn8
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, rsn8 said:

Good morning Popcorn Lovers :::...

Yes, this is my first attempt at a sale here.

The exhaust is in Oakland, CA.

The sale is in US Dollars only. 

Shipping won't be cheap due to the 25-30 pound weight.

You can buy a new after market pair for about the same price.  But - ya know - some folks like to keep it stock.

Any reasonable offer would be entertained.  I'd rather see them used than stored in my garage.

But judging from the responses, I'm guessing you all have a pair of these laying.

You can't blame a guy for trying...

Enjoy...

We don't all have a set laying around, I do, but most don't.  There might be someone out there willing to pay 500, but my guess is 250 is around where you'd start getting some action.

Not stored away for a big sale, I had plans to do a bafflectomy on them for my '01.  Then got my current '97 with Two Bros carbon fiber on it.  If the rest of the bike were't farkled up like it is I'd revisit the muffler project but I don't think the stockers would look right.

13 hours ago, XXitanium said:

Has superhawk996 ever been "edited by Redbird"? 

Not that I recall.  Was it inappropriate to use Mfer?  If so, sorry.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Ric J Lopez said:

I am interested in your mufflers.  Would like to know more about their condition.  Also, do you have the headers for this muffler set up?  Thanks for your help

Ric L

Good morning Ric :::...

The exhaust is in good shape as seen in the photos.  They came off a 97 that I bought used.  In all honesty, when I bought the bike, the guy who sold it to me just threw them in.  I believe he had swapped them out when he acquired the bike so they have seen very little mileage.  I've had 2 more Blackbirds since I acquired them and they're just collecting dust.  Unfortunately, I don't have the headers to go along with them.  Just the exhausts themselves.  If you're interested, please let me know.

Thanks...Jay

• Upvote 1