CBR1100XX.org Forum

Cheap XX for sale

Not mine, obviously it needs work. It’s localise to me so I could go have a look and probably help with transport. 

edit for English link. https://www.kijiji.ca/v-moto-sport/longueuil-rive-sud/1997-honda-cbr-1100xx-blackbird-55433-kms/1500242106

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-moto-sport/longueuil-rive-sud/1997-honda-cbr-1100xx-blackbird-55433-kms/1500242106

Edited by JoWhee

Akrapovic exhaust. I moved overseas in 2007, so the bike has been stored in a heated garage since then. Bike was running when put in storage. Throttle is gummed up so it needs work to get going. It will be a nice bike with some work or take it for parts. I'll take the best offer. Prefer text or email.

6 hours ago, TOXXIC said:

Thanks, when I saw French I just at the pictures. Is that $600 Canadian dolares? Seems like a damn good deal!

$600 canadian, a few riding buddies are interested in it too. Some jerk offered the seller $900 sigh unseen for it. I'm guessing the full akra is probably worth at lest $300. 

6 hours ago, superhawk996 said:

It's listed for $600, how could he have an offer for $900 and still have the bike?

I don’t know, one of my buddies managed to get a hold of the guy and it’s what the seller told him. Most of the posts I’m seeing about it are saying SCAM, but no one but me seems to have noticed the large hole next to the headlight and missing fairing bolts, probably why it’s going so cheap. That and it hasn’t run in 13 years, so it’s going to need work.