CBR1100XX.org Forum

2000 Ti Blackbird For Sale

IMG_1517.thumb.JPG.f4b1f27272ca27acab9547866f102bc5.JPGIMG_1518.thumb.JPG.47d902ccf1ae68cd2ecb986908d3251d.JPGIMG_1519.thumb.JPG.5fd0f6a9931a1bb59c4521b540741367.JPGMore photos. Also I am second owner. Bought March 2004 with 2300 miles.

Price will be lowered after I research a little more.

• Upvote 1

My kid stopped in a gravel drive to turn around about a mile from the house. He put a scuff on his stator cover. I got some Rustoleum and touched it up for him.

It's a little less gold-tone than stock, but he's pretty happy and the guys at his work tell him they like the bike.

Resized_20180528_223453.jpeg

Resized_20180529_213533.jpeg

• 1 month later...

Bike is sold.

Your bikes are worth more than you think.

Sold for $4500 today.

I miss it already

• Upvote 3

12 hours ago, dansvs said:

Your bikes are worth more than you think.

Everything is worth what someone's willing to pay, and this is the first in a long time that sold for that much.

This is a fantastic time to be a seller.  Free "nigga rich" money from FedGovCo means that everything in the lower price range is now hot, along with everyone wanting to get back to normal and/or do new things.  My friend who flips ATVs says the prices and sales volume is through the roof.  Gladiator Rubicons are 100% sold out now at the dealers I've bought from in the past, and the pre-orders are at nearly MSRP again.  No more big discounts.  A neighbor who is constantly complaining about having no cash just took their family checks and used them as a down payment for a RZR 1000.  BRILLIANT!

4 hours ago, SwampNut said:

This is a fantastic time to be a seller.  Free "nigga rich" money from FedGovCo means that everything in the lower price range is now hot, along with everyone wanting to get back to normal and/or do new things.  My friend who flips ATVs says the prices and sales volume is through the roof.  Gladiator Rubicons are 100% sold out now at the dealers I've bought from in the past, and the pre-orders are at nearly MSRP again.  No more big discounts.  A neighbor who is constantly complaining about having no cash just took their family checks and used them as a down payment for a RZR 1000.  BRILLIANT!

Still waiting for our checks....no free gubment cheese for us.

I should list some stuff for sale.

8 hours ago, SwampNut said:

I was feeling like this was happening, just based on the couple things I have for sale, but wasn't sure.