CBR1100XX.org Forum

Can’t Get To Site Through Router

I’m posting this from my phone using my carrier’s data. 

I can’t get to the site using any device connected through my router. If I bypass the router and wire direct to the modem, it works just fine. I even factory reset the router. 

I have flushed the DNS, rebooted the modem and router, rebooted all devices. Let the router and modem turned off and unplugged for an hour, changed the router IP. 

This site is the only one that’s not working for me. 

Any suggestions?

No Barracudas here, and no hosting provider.  I run a bare server with open source tools on Debian Linux.

So if I understand correctly, you're being blocked or unable to use the site from BOTH 73.239.31.176 and 73.225.143.185?  Or you're saying that the latter does allow you to access the site?  Sorry, it was unclear.  I'm going to look at IP blacklists now, there are various automatic blacklist services running to block IPs that have too many (dozens) of login attempts or unauthorized access such as SSH.

Found it.  What did you do?  Lots of failed logins?  Try to SSH/FTP?  I've never seen CSF/CSH incorrectly blacklist an IP before, so I'd like to know.  It's been removed from the list.

Table  Chain            num   pkts bytes target     prot opt in     out     source               destination         

filter DENYIN           34    1433 78394 DROP       all  --  !lo    *       73.239.31.176        0.0.0.0/0

filter DENYOUT          34       0     0 LOGDROPOUT  all  --  *      !lo     0.0.0.0/0            73.239.31.176

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

Terms of Use