CBR1100XX.org Forum

R1 winter maintenance and minor upgrades.

tomek

On 2/15/2020 at 10:08 AM, tomek said:

. But it also could have been legit question. No, there was not plastic floating around the engine waiting to block oil pick up. 

It was a legitimate question. You never explained why it happened originally. If there was none this time why? 

Why a manual cam chain tensioner? Are the cams OEM?

12 hours ago, tomek said:

It has been covered extensively in another thread. Ask your mother to find it for you.

Funny you mention it. Your mom never has any problem finding it.

But she doesn't know why your motor was filled with plastic any more than anyone else reading your ramblings.

I'm sorry but I can't fix your IQ deficiency, the thread is self-explanatory.

Your mother apparently had unprotected sex with rather dumb, Beavis or Butthead type, guy. 

Edited by tomek

11 hours ago, XXBirdSlapper said:

Funny you mention it. Your mom never has any problem finding it.

But she doesn't know why your motor was filled with plastic any more than anyone else reading your ramblings.

For a second, I thought, "Maybe he'll actually answer slapper's honest question instead of creating shitshow where everyone else is a moron and he's a sooperjenus."  In thinking that, it proves I'm stupid and don't learn from history.  Nice try though.

I'm beginning to suspect Tomek is the cause of his motor destruction.

Perhaps one of his mandatory hi-perf engine mods that have carried him through the pack of moto gp, like setting deck height to induce pistons crashing into the cylinder head,  produced negative consequences.

Will caps from oil containers fit through the fill hole in an R1?

Perhaps the plastic in the motor was sabotage from another rider......

1 hour ago, tomek said:

All is shown and explained in first couple of posts here.

http://www.cbr1100xx.org/forums/index.php?/topic/95032-chain-reaction/

What caused it??? Nothing is explained.

6 hours ago, XXBirdSlapper said:

What caused it??? Nothing is explained.

He's so insanely fast that the massive G forces pulled the oil off the bearing journals at redline instantly seizing it.

14 hours ago, blackhawkxx said:

sigh 😒

What do you want me to do ? I'm against combined forces of 2 CEOEs and slapper. 

CEOE - Cuban Expert On Everything

3 hours ago, tomek said:
18 hours ago, blackhawkxx said:

sigh 😒

What do you want me to do

Answer the question. How did you destroy your engine????

11 minutes ago, XXBirdSlapper said:

Answer the question. How did you destroy your engine????

Ur amateur interrogator and cannot make him talk!  Seriously though, I've tried and tried to get that answer myself, it's not to be found.  This is because I'm a Cuban moron, of course.  Are you Cuban too?

Slapper is desperately trying to troll me, it is understandable.

Not sure about CEOEs, what drives them back to my threads. I repeatedly insult them and they keep coming back for more. Variation of Stockholm Syndrome?  Whatever. Strange.

Edited by tomek

3 hours ago, tomek said:

Slapper is desperately trying to troll me, it is understandable.

Not sure about CEOEs, what drives them back to my threads. I repeatedly insult them and they keep coming back for more. Variation of Stockholm Syndrome?  Whatever. Strange.

After giving up on you I find you quite entertaining.  It's interesting watching someone who thinks/speaks like you.  Your assumption that we are drawn to you like a person with Stockholm Syndrome would be is exactly as expected from you.  You just keep on being you, I am enthralled by your psychosis.

I was not serious about Stockholm Syndrome. But I have no idea why your bro shadows me in tech threads. He is not really gearhead like you and I. I've made fun out of him on number of occasions, I guess it blew couple fuses up there. 

Edited by tomek

So how the fuck did you destroy your engine?? Did you use a pry bar to force the timing chain back on after the cams got all retarded??