CBR1100XX.org Forum

R1 winter maintenance and minor upgrades.

tomek

52 minutes ago, tomek said:

Of course you googled trying to get a clue. Next thing you come to my thread and try to highjack and pour your shit on it. It is your standard operating procedure.  It happens over and over again.

I was strictly talking about race only rear slicks. I looked into provided link, they are talking about pilot race, thats dot track tire. NOT FUCKING SLICK. Of course that did not stop your from pouring your fucking 5 minutes ago learned wisdom from google search engine on my thread.

Why don't you start your own thread about running rear tire backwards ?

Honest question, do you have inferiority problem vs. my person, like you are desperately trying to prove something ? 

I don't wanna deal with you at all, but you always somehow squeeze in. 

It is hopeless.

He could use a good ass kicking seabass.....

3 hours ago, tomek said:

Honest question, do you have inferiority problem vs. my person, like you are desperately trying to prove something ? 

I don't wanna deal with you at all, but you always somehow squeeze in. 

It is hopeless.

I don't have any inferiority problem vs. your person.  I'm perfectly ok with you being a vastly superior track rider than I'll ever be.  I acknowledge that I have no first hand race tire riding experience nor have I ever ridden a tire backwards.  The only time I feel compelled to try to prove/disprove something is when someone gives what I think is bad advice or information.  At no time did I say that you were wrong nor did I say that I or the AMA is right.  I posted the information and stated that I trust their word more than yours because I feel that your opinion comes from a faulty sense of knowledge plus you've repeatedly shown that you are stubborn and won't ever refer to anyone else's knowledge or back up you claims with any third party evidence.  Once you have decided, for whatever reasons, that you are right you won't let any new information in and will shit on any new information that anyone presents.

I didn't start the tire direction conversation nor did I "shit on your thread", not intentionally anyway.  Someone asked about the arrows on your tire facing both ways, I commented about it, and it took off from there.  My knowledge about the directionality of tires wasn't learned 5 minutes ago, I posted the link for anyone who'd like to get more information about running tires backwards.  If someone can prove that the AMA are complete fuckwits for believing it and spreading a retarded rumor even better, because then we all learn something.  I'm perfectly ok with being proven wrong and being educated, but I won't accept the word of someone like you.  If you'd like to post proof, or at least some compelling evidence, that would be great.

55 minutes ago, superhawk996 said:

I posted the link for anyone who'd like to get more information about running tires backwards.  

My car's snow tires are unidirectional. Never tried "em on the track.

1 hour ago, superhawk996 said:

I'm unqualified to tell you anything about them, but you should try them out and report back.....if you live......and post an epic time to qualify your opinion as valid.

Mounted backwards? We have a forecast of snow for Thursday evening.......

5 hours ago, superhawk996 said:

I didn't start the tire direction conversation nor did I "shit on your thread", not intentionally anyway.  Someone asked about the arrows on your tire facing both ways, I commented about it, and it took off from there.

Sorry, I didn't mean to start the fire. 

There will be no posts in this thread by me. I'll start new one after Im done laying on the beach in Mexico. 

We'll see how long does it take for super hawk to fuck it up.

6 hours ago, superhawk996 said:

At no time did I say that you were wrong nor did I say that I or the AMA is right.  

Prime example why I and many others can't stand you. You take things out of context and start your rumblings trying to prove someone is wrong. 

10 hours ago, superhawk996 said:

At no time did I say that you were wrong nor did I say that I or the AMA is right.

This is why I put him on ignore, and I recommend it.  A dozen times I was accused of accusing someone of being wrong, when I did no such thing.  A bunch of times I attempted to directly say I wasn't claiming that anyone was wrong, yet was told that I was making claims.  Tomek absolutely has to be right about everything, so even if you're not arguing or saying he's wrong, he still needs to prove that you are and that you're wrong.  Nothing from him is worth reading, even when he's absolutely correct about it, because the sheer amount of bullshit makes everything else not believable too.  So, he wins, fair and square.  He gets to be the very first person in my 30++ years on the internet that gets put on an ignore list.  I just don't want to see it any more.

I have no clue if anything you said is plausible, but was interested in the discussion.  I do know that everything Tomek said in response is just more trash with nothing to back it up beyond "your en idjot!"  This was apparently from others' responses.

Here's a fun track test result (cars):

Lap time with Eagle F1 GS-D3
Mounted correctly on a dry track: 29.387 seconds
Mounted backward on a dry track: 29.465 seconds - 0.26% slower

Mounted correctly on a wet track: 30.373 seconds
Mounted backward on a wet track: 30.387 seconds - 0.05% slower

"Maybe the AMA is wrong, but I have more faith in them than someone who goes off talking shit citing irrelevant crap as evidence.  Going fast around a track doesn't make one an expert on all tires produced, or even the tires he has run on.  Tire designers aren't racers and racers aren't tire designers.

Funny shit, the next one I clicked on there were many with questions/comments/assumptions, one who had encountered a peeling problem with a flipped tire on the track, a few that had never had an issue, and one fuckhead that sounded just like Tomek.  He called everyone idiots, he has raced on flipped tires and they NEVER have issues, it's internet folklore and everyone else is a moron for believing it.  He's probably faster than everyone else on that forum so he's probably right."

"  At no time did I say that you were wrong nor did I say that I or the AMA is right.  "

That is you superhawk. You don't even have balls to defend what you had said before. When confronted and presented with evidence you display classic weasel behavior. Your bro is similar but not as bad. Anyway, I have absolutely no respect for behavior like that.

Why don't chew on this picture again.

IMG_20200122_194816377.jpg

5 hours ago, blackhawkxx said:

Sorry, I didn't mean to start the fire. 

I took the heat for you you bastard!  And thanks, because the conversation confirmed my opinion of Tomek.

1 hour ago, SwampNut said:

Tomek absolutely has to be right about everything, so even if you're not arguing or saying he's wrong, he still needs to prove that you are and that you're wrong.

You can't even agree with him without him pointing out that you're a retarded asshole.  Despite all the evidence, that one still shocks me a little.

Modern unidirectional tire treads are literally "screwed on" in the dame fashion as a nut is threaded onto a bolt. Run backwards they "un-peal".

You don't no a fuck about tires and always talk out of ass.  Tire unpeel HA! never.  You as bad as cubans, think you know everything Don't talk again until you know somthing.