CBR1100XX.org Forum

1997 XX for sale (ARIZONA)

1997 Blackbird in amazing condition. This bike has only 25,150 miles. Always garaged.
Upgrades include: Yoshimura stainless Slip-on exhaust, GIVI windscreen for better protection, Pyramid hugger rear fender and integrated chain guard, Corbin Smuggler seat, silver powder-coated wheels. VFR bars, LED rear taillight and turn signals, clear front turn signals, upgraded headlights,
The carburetors were just serviced, rebuilt and rejetted by Adrenaline Performance. Like new Michelin Pilot Road 2 tires, recently replaced chain and air filter. It also comes with bike cover and stock seat.
This is one of three Blackbirds that I own. I take immaculate care of my motorcycles.

AZ  BIKE.JPG

AZ XX FRONT2.JPG

BACK AZ XX.JPG

7 hours ago, TOXXIC said:

That a lot of bike for $2750. Congrats on the sale.

I wasn't sure what to ask for it. On one hand it's in great shape, on the other hand it's 23 years old.

I'm guessing I underpriced it. It seemed from the comments I got here when I first mentioned selling it, I'd be lucky to get $3,000.

2 hours ago, TFT said:

It seemed from the comments I got here when I first mentioned selling it, I'd be lucky to get $3,000.

We all know it is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. You did good, and the new owner has one hell of a bike.