CBR1100XX.org Forum

Looking for Headlight Assembly and Dash/mirror mounting bracket for my 03' blackbird!

Got into a pretty good accident back in August and destroyed the upper cowl. Glad to have walked away but now I'm rebuilding the front and need help finding the parts! I'd love to get OEM ones from people parting off their blackbird but aftermarket is okay too.

20190806_070040.jpg

20190804_150901.jpg

20190731_062709.jpg

That jerk bought an old Ford Econoline bucket truck just to try to trump my old Ford Econoline ambulance.  Clearly a targeted attack, you can't trust a guy like that!

But, if he says the parts are in good shape you can take that to the bank.

On 11/9/2019 at 2:04 PM, Crashedbirb said:

Got into a pretty good accident back in August and destroyed the upper cowl. Glad to have walked away but now I'm rebuilding the front and need help finding the parts! I'd love to get OEM ones from people parting off their blackbird but aftermarket is okay too.

20190806_070040.jpg

20190804_150901.jpg

20190731_062709.jpg

Looks tucked....

1 minute ago, rockmeupto125 said:

LOL, don't mind us, we're pretty much all dickheads.

I'll get to it.  Been working 14 hour nights through the weekend, doesn't leave much time in the day after I shit and shave.

Oh no worries bud! I get that, I work overnights myself so my days are spent sleeping, eating or working. I'm in no rush!