CBR1100XX.org Forum

Jeeps for Sale

Don't worry, I'm pretty sure some one will quote you so I will be able to see your post(s).

Ignore is the ultimate punishment to the narcissist person like you. 

I found being on the T ignore list to be quite nice.  I think Fur has missed out on a few helpful solutions by having me on it, but I respond anyway for the next guy.

See...this is where I see the real win.

Having enough self control and enough "give 2 fucks" to actually read what someone writes and not respond to it.

Sure, sew the fat kids mouth shut and he'll lose weigh.  Train him some self discipline and he wins in so many more ways.

But I can totally understand you needing an ignore button....because you have zero self control.

Ignore list is like yelling "he's looking at me" to your mom about your brother.  I added another 2GB of memory to the server to support loading Tomek's ignore list.

I honestly thought the Hebrew curse was a good moment, like getting IN on the joking instead of whining about it.  I was once again, wrong.

2 hours ago, DBLXX said:

See...this is where I see the real win.

Having enough self control and enough "give 2 fucks" to actually read what someone writes and not respond to it.

Sure, sew the fat kids mouth shut and he'll lose weigh.  Train him some self discipline and he wins in so many more ways.

But I can totally understand you needing an ignore button....because you have zero self control.

You put me on your list.

2 hours ago, SwampNut said:

Ignore list is like yelling "he's looking at me" to your mom about your brother.  I added another 2GB of memory to the server to support loading Tomek's ignore list.

Your interpretation, for me it is like opening the window in the room with high fart content. I don't need that stupid toxicity. 

FYI there are handful of people on that list.

I have Superhawk blocked because of the constant barrage of berating responses and negativity to every single post I made for quite a stretch.  I even posted that I would not tolerate it any longer and that he would be blocked, then contacted another member for advice on how to do it.  Stress removal has been a huge deal for me in the real world, mostly by not watching college football or caring about politics anymore.  Not going to replace it with getting mad at people on a motorcycle forum I've been on for, what, almost 20 years.  If you don't see what they say, you can't get mad.  I'm quite certain if I met him or any of the rest of you we'd get along just fine.  But the issue is sarcasm or poking the bear or subtlety is difficult to express in a reply and people read what they want to read when they don't get the inflection of tone as you do in person. 

Fact is most of us have been here so long we know how to push a button or ten.  There's a difference between pushing a button once for a rise versus pushing the button over and over like fucking Morse code.  If you know what pisses people off, and you continue to piss them off, then who's really being the child?

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Furbird said:

Fact is most of us have been here so long we know how to push a button or ten.  There's a difference between pushing a button once for a rise versus pushing the button over and over like fucking Morse code.  If you know what pisses people off, and you continue to piss them off, then who's really being the child?

I agree.  Just like turning off political news when it starts to raise your blood pressure on a daily basis, blocking the source that does the same on here can be a good thing.  But different things works for different people.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, blackhawkxx said:

Everyone on here has there good points and it can be more apparent when less buttons are pushed.

Their

FYI . I have no clue what has ticked dblxx off. I did tell him in no uncertain terms on couple occasions to cut it off to no avail. Rules are rules, three times and you are out, I have no use of that garbage.

I don`t care if it makes me look weak. 

Because like winning on internet forum is the most important thing going in everybody`s life. LOL.   

Funny part - nothing ticked me off. We’ve poked fun at each other...well for me, since 2001 when I arrived to this dysfunctional family. 

I poked fun at yo mamma. In no way to I really want to make sweet sweet love to her. It’s a joke. 

7 hours ago, DBLXX said:

Funny part - nothing ticked me off. We’ve poked fun at each other...well for me, since 2001 when I arrived to this dysfunctional family. 

I poked fun at yo mamma. In no way to I really want to make sweet sweet love to her. It’s a joke. 

Do