CBR1100XX.org Forum

Jeeps for Sale

1 hour ago, cecome said:

sorry I was overtaken by the ghastliness of the whole situation.

Did you hear the chassis squeaking when she first took off?

The first Gladiator I saw up close was a white Rubi, he was on a trail towing an 'adventure trailer'.  It was the first time I thought the Gladiator was really good looking and my buddies agreed.  At first I thought it was just me because I like white vehicles.

On 10/21/2019 at 12:31 PM, DBLXX said:

I wish someone here would buy my Jeep....just because I know it's in such immaculate condition.

If it had AC it would be painfully tempting.  I'm an open air driver most of the time and will deal with discomfort in a cheapo, but baking in a high dollar vehicle is a deal breaker.

I'd forgotten about the cool top.  $5k delivered.  The pics you'll get of your Jeep all grown up and out having fun exploring will be priceless, AND I'll detail the transfer case.

I'd have to get loan to make a reasonable offer, and I'm the cheap car buyer.  To pay that much for something it would have to be perfect for both of us for me to seriously consider doing it.  It would be a very fun toy, it would be bitchen to have something so new, Ashley would probably steal it from me, she'd probably fall in love with it, I'd let her and just steal it back from time to time.  I'd have to disable it from time to time and throw some oil under it so she would feel at home.  Ok, $10k delivered, but that's stretching it.

37 minutes ago, superhawk996 said:

I'd forgotten about the cool top.  $5k delivered.  The pics you'll get of your Jeep all grown up and out having fun exploring will be priceless, AND I'll detail the transfer case.

I'd have to get loan to make a reasonable offer, and I'm the cheap car buyer.  To pay that much for something it would have to be perfect for both of us for me to seriously consider doing it.  It would be a very fun toy, it would be bitchen to have something so new, Ashley would probably steal it from me, she'd probably fall in love with it, I'd let her and just steal it back from time to time.  I'd have to disable it from time to time and throw some oil under it so she would feel at home.  Ok, $10k delivered, but that's stretching it.

Double that....and we're getting somewhere....

COME ON !

8 hours ago, DBLXX said:

JEW :)

Jewban.

4 hours ago, DBLXX said:

I work from 6am to 6:30pm and don't get home until 7:45p.  It's in storage 20 minutes away....Saturday is the day.

I'm thinking 4 show, 3 low ball me, and 1 wants to trade a really cool & rare Nintendo for it. :)

Sounds about right.  I had someone pay asking price without even opening the door, to the other extreme of spending an hour looking it over and asking questions, taking it to a shop for inspection, THEN try to low ball despite there being no problems with it.

An interesting scam I learned about so guard yourself; they take the info off your title or registration and get a duplicate title to 'clean' a stolen or salvage vehicle that they quickly sell.  Happened to my friend's mom who was trying to sell a truck.  She had to refund the buyer and take the truck back, jump through hoops to straighten it out, and then sell it again.  Took her a couple months to be done with it.

🤣

And he has me on "permanent ignore".  I guess challenging his mechanical expertise or driving expertise is more troubling than talking about gang banging his mom.

2 hours ago, DBLXX said:

Oh...that really stings. If you promise to never curse at me in Hebrew again....I’ll never talk about you mom ever again. 

Deal?

fuck off. I honestly don't know what your problem is regarding my person.

I don't have time for toxic person like you. Please join slapper, superhawk snd skull in my ignore club. 

36 minutes ago, tomek said:

fuck off. I honestly don't know what your problem is regarding my person.

I don't have time for toxic person like you. Please join slapper, superhawk snd skull in my ignore club. 

Kisses mi amore.