CBR1100XX.org Forum

broke my 1st chain today!

ptxyz

2 hours ago, superhawk996 said:

Tomek apparently enjoys civil war much more than being civil, that's why I finally gave up on him.  I held out and tried a few times after another member I respect said that I was just misunderstanding him and that in person he's an ok dude.  I believe they hadn't hung out in a very long time so maybe Tomek changed or he's just this way on the forum and might still be ok live, but it's hard to believe the latter.

Everyone is a moron unless they agree with him.  But what was super funny was when he called me a moron and I was agreeing with him.  Around that time he asked me to stop responding to his posts, so I stopped reading his posts completely and haven't responded again.  It's much better that way, give it a try.

2 hours ago, tomek said:

Well, John has called me idiot first in this thread, I don't remember you criticizing him for that.

You really do have some issues. At no place in this thread did I refer to you as an idiot that I can find.

But then again you have called myself and others "idiots" so many times that it appears that you don't understand the difference between your posts and other peoples posts. You keep falsely accusing others of exactly what you are doing.
I did refer to you as a Truck Driver and an expert in metallurgy but not an idiot as you have done quite a few times 

I will find stock R1 sprocket and will make you look like a stubborn idiot. Again.

John, you are full of shit and are not man enough to apologise. And everyone can see it. 

Once I take an effort to find them I`ll make you like an idiot. Again. Not that it takes much effort.

Apparently they still suffer from sore ass syndrome

I only insult serial idiots.

Here are 5 quotes of you doing exactly what you falsely accuse others of doing.
Leave the aftermarket skeleton type sprockets and the R1 Sprockets out of the discussion and lets find the correct weight of a 45 tooth BlackBird OEM sprocket and compare it to the SuperSprox alum/steel 45T equivalent Blackbird sprocket and then see what the weight difference is, if there is any.

Leave the name calling out of it and lets look at the facts.

18 minutes ago, John01XX said:

You really do have some issues. At no place in this thread did I refer to you as an idiot that I can find.

He accused YOU of starting the name-calling?  LOL.  

19 minutes ago, John01XX said:

John, you are full of shit and are not man enough to apologise. And everyone can see it. 

Is there anyone left on the forum who isn't full of shit and unmanly?  I believe he's covered everyone now.

6 hours ago, SwampNut said:

But what was super funny was when he called me a moron and I was agreeing with him.

I don't recall the topic, but do remember the incident.

23 hours ago, SwampNut said:

Everyone is a moron unless they agree with him.  But what was super funny was when he called me a moron and I was agreeing with him.  Around that time he asked me to stop responding to his posts, so I stopped reading his posts completely and haven't responded again  It's much better that way, give it a try.

Cuban members of Fuck Your Mother Club have spoken. They are Gold Standard and final authority of what is appropriate on internet forum. And God forbids anyone points out their  own deficiency and ignorance on any subject, or makes fun of them. Oh, no, we can't have that. It is vile, rude and inappropriate.

And than sore ass syndromes kick in. 

Why don't you look in the fucking mirror once in a while and examine your own behavior.

Edited by tomek

17 hours ago, John01XX said:

But then again you have called myself and others "idiots" so many times that it appears that you don't understand the difference between your posts and other peoples posts. You keep falsely accusing others of exactly what you are doing.
I did refer to you as a Truck Driver and an expert in metallurgy but not an idiot as you have done quite a few times 

Leave the aftermarket skeleton type sprockets and the R1 Sprockets out of the discussion and lets find the correct weight of a 45 tooth BlackBird OEM sprocket and compare it to the SuperSprox alum/steel 45T equivalent Blackbird sprocket and then see what the weight difference is, if there is any.

lets go to the beginning, shall we ?

That was your response when I wrote about my experience with supersprox.

You also should look in the mirror and examine your own behavior.

John01XX     1,370

John01XX
  On 9/30/2019 at 10:31 AM, tomek said:

So you would be on OEM or any other quality 

They claim their products combine durability of steel and weight reduction of aluminum sprockets. It is simply not true.

The truck driver has now become an expert in metallurgy and discovered a way to make aluminum heavier than steel!!

18 hours ago, John01XX said:

If you really did call him an idiot, which I don't recall, it should be very easy for him to quote it and show us all what a liar you are.  If/when he finds that you didn't will he talk more shit or admit he's wrong and apologize?  I know what he'd normally do, but maybe he can be spurred into realizing that he misinterprets damn near everything everyone says into an attack/insult.

• Upvote 1

And Cuban double standard saga continues.

Have ever admitted of being wrong on anything, or apologize to me for Fuck Your Mother "jokes" that are off limits for me ? No, fuck no. 

Tomek double standard continues.  You called him an idiot and claim that he did it first.  I see no evidence of him doing it and you apparently can't find it either or you would have quoted it to shut us all up.  You still won't admit that you were wrong and instead you just keep casting more insults and deflecting away from the fact that you are the one who was fucking wrong, as if that's going to fool anyone but yourself.

I have admitted being wrong here, including at least one conversation you were in.  I have also outright said Tomek knows more about that than me, or something similar.  I have also praised you.  I can think you're a total fucking douchebag while still seeing and publicly acknowledge your positives, something you clearly can't do.

The first time someone threw a 'your momma joke' at you if you had simply said "hey man, don't do that, it bothers me greatly and it's an off-limits thing", or anything even remotely similar, I don't think there would have ever been a second one from anyone here.  But since you were a huge fucking cunt about it a few people jumped in.  IIRC you went right past all the options of things to say and threatened him, completely unacceptable behavior whether live or online.  I believe that was the moment I decided you were a douchebag and you've continued to expand that ever since.  None of that justifies my part in the momma jokes.  At one point you said something that finally made me think it actually bothered you in more than a superficial 'fuck off' sort of way and I stopped.  Over and over you've gone off on people for simply asking an honest question, or making a provably accurate statement, or even genuinely agreeing with you.  Clearly you have a mental problem and it causes you to be a fucking dick, which then leads to others responding in a dickish manner.

On 1/16/2020 at 6:57 PM, superhawk996 said:

I admitted fault but didn't apologize.  I am sincerely sorry that I went to an off-limits insult with you, I stopped long ago and I won't do it again.

Quitter

On 1/16/2020 at 6:57 PM, superhawk996 said:

I admitted fault but didn't apologize.  I am sincerely sorry that I went to an off-limits insult with you, I stopped long ago and I won't do it again.

Ok. We are cool now. 

BTW, I`m stereotypical Scorpio, you fuck with me you`d be better off disappearing from the face of the planet. I guess you already know it.  

Edited by tomek