CBR1100XX.org Forum

Sprayway Glass Cleaner Travel Size

I have been looking for this product for years. Glass cleaner in a spill-proof container that is travel sized. I had to buy a case off Amazon, but it is pretty cheap per can, and once you stuff one in each vehicle, give a few away, stash a few for later, and huff the gas out of a couple they go quick.

I gave some away at NeXXt, how has you guys’ experience been so far?

8E870191-12F2-4373-9911-A1BB4B016C15.jpeg

I have one in the glove box of the Jeep, because I'm an OCD bitch about dirty windshields.  I got mine from one of those bins at the checkout, I think at Home Depot.  Also with the travel size odoban, because I also like my cars to smell nice.

I will endorse the product as one of the best glass cleaner products available anywhere in the country.
As many of you know, I was heavily involved in the car Wash Industry for many years. I sold Sonny's glass cleaner to the industry at a rate of a pallet a month. This was before Sprayway sold as a retail product. Sonny's glass cleaner is a private label 19 oz can of Sprayway glass cleaner.  It is ammonia free and safe for tinted windows. It is now carried and sold at Home Depot and Sams Club and the smaller travel size is great if you can find it at the right price. 
It is by far the best glass cleaner available and is cheap at averaging about $2 a can (19 oz).
Many larger Self Service Car Washes carry the 4 oz can in their vending machines.
Great product

23 hours ago, blackhawkxx said:

Do you use this on your helmet shield which isn't glass?  The cost of shields are high enough that I am afraid to use anything but water.

I have used it for the last 3 years on my Schuberth C3 Pro shield with no problems.

• Like 1

I have a 6 pack box of the full size cans of Sprayway a customer gave me, they look so cheasy I assumed it was garbage.  I guess I'll try the stuff out and see.

10 hours ago, superhawk996 said:

I have a 6 pack box of the full size cans of Sprayway a customer gave me, they look so cheasy I assumed it was garbage.  I guess I'll try the stuff out and see.

Same reaction I had.  Then I saw Janel using them, and you know her cleaning OCD...

• 4 months later...

I use this stuff too. Had a windshield replaced years ago and the tech that did it used this stuff. He was uber geeky about all of the adhesives, methodology etc so I figured it was probably good stuff.

WARNING: This product has (probably) been determined by the state of CA to have some vague potential association with cancer, birth defects and global warming.

• 1 month later...
On 2/3/2020 at 6:16 AM, RichardCranium said:

WARNING: This product has (probably) been determined by the state of CA to have some vague potential association with cancer, birth defects and global warming.

You mean like beer and smokes? Cool!