CBR1100XX.org Forum

Wanted aftermarket seat for Kawi Concours 2010ABS

11 minutes ago, cecome said:

Anybody have anything other than a corbin. I now have 2 of them, so if you're looking for one... the Corbin is not working for me.

I have a Corbin on the shelf right now, too. I'm not going to be riding until next season due upcoming surgery, so you're welcome to try my Russell Daylong with driver's seat wings, if you want to pay the shipping back and forth.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, OrganDonor said:

I have a Corbin on the shelf right now, too. I'm not going to be riding until next season due upcoming surgery, so you're welcome to try my Russell Daylong with driver's seat wings, if you want to pay the shipping back and forth.

Thank you PM sent.

I have a Kawi touring seat on mine. I like it better than the stock seat, more and better padding and it stops the sliding forward for me. Doesn't get as hot in the sun either. 

8 hours ago, Pat830 said:

I have a Kawi touring seat on mine. I like it better than the stock seat, more and better padding and it stops the sliding forward for me. Doesn't get as hot in the sun either. 

I have heard the Kawi touring seat is an improvement from the stocker. Do you still have the stocker??? 

17 minutes ago, Pat830 said:

Yep, in a box. I keep stock items for when I sell the bike.

May just start looking for a seat pan. Eventually likely go with the RDL. I have not seen any others who offer the same warranty.