CBR1100XX.org Forum

WOW! 1997 1100XX FOR SALE only 13K original miles

9 hours ago, cbrman97 said:

That video had me take my 600 Katana at the time straight to the dealer to trade. Dealers in my area wouldn't even let you test drive them first. But it was obvious the machine would not disappoint - and it hasn't. 

Some boards had a minimum post requirement before you can post in the for sale Section we don't. But I'd say, you're making up for it now.

9 minutes ago, XXitanium said:

Some boards had a minimum post requirement before you can post in the for sale Section we don't. But I'd say, you're making up for it now.

cbrman97 may be new to this board, but he has owned a Bird longer than most if not all.  It's not necessary to pile miles on a Bird or farkle it to appreciate it, just admiring it from any angle gives a great sense of satisfaction.

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, FiXXation said:

cbrman97 may be new to this board, but he has owned a Bird longer than most if not all.  It's not necessary to pile miles on a Bird or farkle it to appreciate it, just admiring it from any angle gives a great sense of satisfaction.

...agreed.

• Upvote 1