CBR1100XX.org Forum

Motorcycle Dolly

kiwimack

26 minutes ago, blackhawkxx said:

Have you used this for the Bird?  It looks like something that could work for me.

I don't have that stand or a Bird anymore but it looked like a duplicate to the one on the last page just more affordable and they have 20% coupons all the time.

The downside I see to that one is that it's for the sidestand only.  So *working* on the bike that way might suck.  And yes, it can be modified, but by then you might as well build something or buy a different one.

21 hours ago, blackhawkxx said:

Have you used this for the Bird?  It looks like something that could work for me.

Yes use it everyday....sits nice up to the wall..see below...

It isnt so good to work off of, but storage is easy..I put a 1x4 in the stand tray to give it s bot less lean.  

Well worth the sale price, they go on sale twice a year. 

L;

IMG_20190813_192417326_HDR.jpg

IMG_20190813_192437293_HDR.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks for the input, roll in the garage. Up on to the dolly..rotate around up to the wall. done......

I am glad you can jockey yours around to put it against the wall....I cant.   So the dolly works for me.

The ideal place for one of my bikes is probably going to become the space behind the compressor, so some sort of roller may help.  Right now the only reason for the roller would be to work on them.  But first, I need to put down pavers or concrete so the Jeep top stand can get out of there and into the back yard.

1 hour ago, SwampNut said:

But first, I need to put down pavers or concrete so the Jeep top stand can get out of there and into the back yard.

Or bigger tires on the stand, make it more Jeep like.