CBR1100XX.org Forum

2019 Honda Monkey - SOLD SOLD

What happened? And is the 3399 all in including the stand and HRC stickers?

Gotta think about this and shipping from NJ to HOU TX.  As much as I think this could be an epic fly and drive, getting the time from work and family would be difficult.

Edited by TeXTrain99

2 hours ago, TeXTrain99 said:

What happened? And is the 3399 all in including the stand and HRC stickers?

Gotta think about this and shipping from NJ to HOU TX.  As much as I think this could be an epic fly and drive, getting the time from work and family would be difficult.

Stand included.

Fly and drive the actual bike?  You can't do that.

Probably not so much literally can't, but that you sure as fuck aren't going to enjoy riding a Monkey half way across the country.  I wouldn't do it on my full size 250.  Can a Monkey even hold 70?

The show on Motor Trend TV, Throttle Out, did 1100 miles down Baja on Monkeys in 5 days....

Not the best of shows, they seem to be a couple of way too silly buddies who have far too much money and a video camera...

It looks like they just took the standard two seater and added a cowling to cover the right side.  If it has the second seat under there it makes sense, otherwise it seems stupid to eliminate the option without gaining any benefit.

This review makes the Vanderhall look pretty unappealing  https://www.cycleworld.com/2017-vanderhall-venice-puts-style-ahead-substance/

One thing that shocked me a bit was the guy saying that it had massive understeer at parking lot speed.  My guess is they copy/pasted the steering from a car so the Ackermann is fucked up which is going to fuck with the handling at all speeds.

On their website is a video with Jay Leno and the Vanderhall guy explains why they went with front wheel drive.  The explanation stuck out as a retarded reason for using FWD.  There was a different reason given in the cycleworld review.

From the tiny bit I know, I recommend a scrutinizing test drive before buying.

How long can a grown man be seen driving around on that yellow dildo before he snaps back into reality and decides he is too ridicules for even his distorted reality. What about when someone shows him a picture of himself with the matching piss yellow helmet. IN PUBLIC......

4 hours ago, XXBirdSlapper said:

How long can a grown man be seen driving around on that yellow dildo before he snaps back into reality and decides he is too ridicules for even his distorted reality. What about when someone shows him a picture of himself with the matching piss yellow helmet. IN PUBLIC......

Weird - because your mom loves the yellow dildo. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, superhawk996 said:

This review makes the Vanderhall look pretty unappealing  https://www.cycleworld.com/2017-vanderhall-venice-puts-style-ahead-substance/

One thing that shocked me a bit was the guy saying that it had massive understeer at parking lot speed.  My guess is they copy/pasted the steering from a car so the Ackermann is fucked up which is going to fuck with the handling at all speeds.

On their website is a video with Jay Leno and the Vanderhall guy explains why they went with front wheel drive.  The explanation stuck out as a retarded reason for using FWD.  There was a different reason given in the cycleworld review.

From the tiny bit I know, I recommend a scrutinizing test drive before buying.

Test drove one for about 50 back road miles. It's sublime.

• Upvote 1