CBR1100XX.org Forum

2004 BMW Z4 3.0i For Sale - SOLD!

Well, have gone and done it - bought an 06 Z4 M and now have two of these cars (and only "need" one)

I am the third owner , second really because the guy I got it from had it eighteen months and put less than 200 miles on it - related to Dave? Have owned since early 2015.

3.0 six cylinder with six speed with 83,500 miles on it. Oil changed a minimum of once a year and have been proactive in regards to preventive maintenance.

The car has not had anything special done to get it ready for sale - this is how clean it is normally maintained.

In fact just had the hood repainted as I got a stone chip in it last Sept and a touch up would have looked like shit.

Those that have seen the car at NeXXt can verify how this car is taken care of - with love.

Car has Premium Package, Convenience Package and the Sport Package. All these include Heated memory seats, rain sensing wipers, Xenon headlights, Auto Dimming mirrors, 10 Speaker Stereo with dual Subwoofers (factory system), M Sport suspension with 18 inch wheels, Cruise Control, Auto Climate Control, Fog Lights, almost new Michelin High Performance All Season Tires , Clean Carfax and VinCheckPro Reports.

Car comes with indoor cover, AFE Cold Air Intake, Racing Dynamics Strut Brace, UUC Short Shifter Kit (installed). Clutch delay valve eliminator kit, Battery Tender with cig lighter adapter and storage bag, Rubber floor mats, two sets of embroidered floor mats (one set new) and some other stuff I am forgetting. Even comes with a diecast Burago metal model that is an exact replica for your desk.

I have the vehicle listed locally for $13,500 or best (yes, high I know but you can always lower it but not raise it!) and have had some interest (still very early summer here) and will sell to a forum member for $9750 and will be willing to work out some sort of delivery. Possibly fuel and a rental car home? Lets talk.

04Z4.17.JPG

04Z4.1.JPG

04Z4.2.JPG

04Z4.4.JPG

04Z4.7.JPG

04Z4.8.JPG

04Z4.10.JPG

04Z4.6.JPG

Edited by XXTC
SOLD

Thanks guys.

I really planned on keeping it and adding some performance goodies.

But by the time I added up all the parts (supercharger was $6800) and big brake kit,, I had the money to just buy an M.

Plus the only made 3041 M's for the North American market in the three years this model was offered.

This one is 230 HP where as the "M" is 343HP and there's a bunch more different.

I'd be happy to extend the forum price to someones friend but the delivery part won't be in that.

Thanks again guys.

• Upvote 1