CBR1100XX.org Forum

Boots, Cycleport Kevlar suit, RPHA helmet

I've been away for roughly 5 years, I think, and I've become damn near computer illiterate since then after switching to an Apple platform. Please bear with me - not even sure my PMs will work here (try exskibum@hotmail.com if you don't hear back from me on a PM). I haven't had an XX since selling my '03 in 2014 and haven't even been riding the FJR much the last few years. Needing to declutter to sell the house, I'm FINALLY going through all of the shit I have accumulated. So, getting rid of it begins. The following is posted on the FJRforum, but in the next couple days, I have nice XX items that I will be posting here (clear anodized Carrozerria wheels, Micron 4-2-1 pipe with CF cannister and PCIII, Pyramid CF hugger, PAIR plate eliminator kit, HID lights new in box from Group Buy, OEM rear shock and more - low or no miles on most.) Until I can take a moment to get that together (under gun from Realtor now), however, here's the ad for other stuff that is already up at FJRforum:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time to thin out the garage and closet! I cannot post photos but will send via e-mail or text. Will ship to lower 48 states only:

1)  Two (2) working STARCOM ADVANCE units, plus multiple cabling, headsets and other Starcom accessories/wiring. (A couple or three of the many headsets may not work, so you’ll have to test for those that do.) There is a handlebar mount master volume control, a push to talk radio switch, multiple connectors, etc. Presumed use is likely to existing Starcom users for spares, esp. headsets. I have not used any of this in a few years, and am offering the whole shipped for $30 (expected cost of shipping, so: more or less free). SOLD/DONATED

2)  CYCLEPORT KEVLAR MESH two-piece suit, black/blue to fit 5’4”, 100 - 110# woman or child, with wind/water-proof liners and upgraded Quad Armor. (Tri Armor for hip and sacrum pads only; the cost for quad armor upgrade was higher than my asking price.) It’s the Riva style suit (~$1,600+) with blue stretch kevlar pocket flaps and accents on black kevlar mesh with silver reflective stripes across upper back and down legs, xlnt condition, worn only 16 times (barely broken in). $225 includes shipping.

3)  RPHA-10 (premium HJC) HELMET — near mint, size SMALL, full face helmet, Silver with clear and blue iridium face shields. Used 5 times, was mounted with Sena SM-10 since removed.  $125 includes shipping. 

4)  SIDI Gortex VERTIGO MEGA BOOTS, black, size 46 (11.5 - 12 US), slightly wider than most Sidis. Near mint. Originally over $300 new, I bought them in same condition for $200 + shipping in Nov 2011 on this forum (seller said he wore them a couple times but they were too big for him). I wore them on 3 short rides: an outstanding boot for a sport bike, but the upper leans a little too far forward to be comfortable for me in the FJR's touring position without changing shift lever height. They are like new. $130 includes shipping.  

5)  ALPINESTARS TECH 2 tan/black Off-Road BOOTS size 45.5 (11 US), 2 buckle closure, hiking boot height, very stout. Xlnt condition - bought new summer 2007 and have only 1,100 miles on them over next 16 months. $75 includes shipping. 

6)  Gen.I (’03 - ’05) OEM FJR SEATS in near mint condition (taken off 8 months and 5,500 miles after new purchase). Stored in plastic bags in the garage rafters since.  Make Offer plus shipping? SOLD 

7)  Two (2) Wrapters for long hair in original packaging: 1 blue (used once) and 1 black (unused). FREE 

8 )  SPOT TRACKER 2 - New in box, never opened (in ~8 years), never registered or subscription opened. $20 includes shipping.

Please PM for info or photos.

Edited by exskibum
to reflect sold items

Slammed trying to get my house on market, but in the next few nights, I'll get together a listing for sale of all the XX goodies, including the Carrozzerias. Good stuff, near mint or even new.