CBR1100XX.org Forum

Nolan N44 w/BT

Damn, too small for me.  I've considered one of those open helmets for short jaunts around the local area for errands.  As opposed to saying fuck it and wearing nothing.  Great deal.

1 hour ago, DBLXX said:

Best part is the chin bar attaches to make it full face when you want it.  You can also completely disconnect everything and wear it as an open face 3/4.

Yeah, Moriah has one.  The huge shield is nice, as is the open feature.  It would never be my everyday, but would like it as a short trip option.

• 4 weeks later...

Dave I will take it if he doesn't.  When I purchased your ST I bought your helmet and it fit perfectly so this should fit plus I like the BMW branding.  🙂

Let me know.

I’m headed out in a week long fishing trip in about 2 hours. If he doesn’t reply by Wednesday - it’s yours. 

When I get back - I’ll start prepping for shipment. 

Not it sure if your interested but I’ll take 40% off the other helmet if

you take both?

40 percent of the 190 for the Bell and Sena?  If so add it to the pile to ship and let me know what to pay

Just got home from vacay...sorry for the delay.  Let me find the chin bar for the one helmet...and we are ready to go.

I am off Wed thru Sun - so plenty of time to get it all ready for you.