CBR1100XX.org Forum

2009 Pontiac G8 GXP

I'm  selling my dad's 09 GXP.   He passed away last year and my sister has decided to not keep the car.    It is a great car and fun to drive with the corvette motor.   But I'm not sentimentally attached like I am to the 62 Olds Starfire. 

Any way, I'm looking to sell it.   $28K and the car is in Houston Texas. It is an automatic and  burgundy red ext with black int. 39k miles. Car is in great shape. 

2009 Pontiac G8 GXP

A G8 GXP version was shown at the New York International Auto Show in March 2008 with a 6.2-liter[13]402 hp (300 kW) V8 from the Chevrolet Corvette and a six-speed manual transmission.[17] The production version of the GXP was more powerful with its LS3 V8 producing 415 hp (309 kW) and 415 lb⋅ft (563 N⋅m) of torque. The six-speed automatic was standard while a six-speed Tremec TR-6060 manual transmission was available. The GXP reached 60 mph (97 km/h) from a standstill in 4.5 seconds, a quarter-mile time of 13.0 seconds at 109.6 mph (176.4 km/h), and 0.90g (8.8 m/s2) of lateral acceleration on a skidpad.[18]

The GXP has an upgraded, Nürburgring-tuned FE3 suspension package, as well as larger, ventilated Brembo disc brakes. It also features a unique front bumper cover and a rear (non-functional) diffuser to differentiate it from the standard Sedan and GT models.

Total sales of the Pontiac G8 GXP were 1,829 units.[19] Only a limited production of G8 GXP were available in Canada. 10 units were shipped to Canada, however, only 4 were sold to customers. The remaining 6 were disposed of through GM's internal system.

If there is any interest from any one here I'll try to answer any questions and post photos. 

• 1 month later...