CBR1100XX.org Forum

Corbin and Akrapovic Ti

So.. if tonight goes as planned, I will be XX-less for the first time since 2005. I'm a bit bummed about it - but I put less than 1000 miles on it last year for the first time ever - and I keep adding other bikes to a crowded garage. Somebody tell Bowen old blue might be sold...

Anyway.. I've got a couple good parts in the garage that might be wanted around here:

Full system Ti- Akrapovic exhaust. Near new condition. Supposedly for first gen XX's but I'm told with a little tweaking of the radiator mount will fit any XX.

Corbin seat with backrest. Custom built up in the front for taller/wider riders.

Will post pics if the bike sells tonight - I'm still trying to figure out fair values.

On ‎4‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 3:45 PM, XXitanium said:

You'll miss it.

Just sold it 5 minutes ago - guy hasn't even picked it up yet and I'm regretting it. I'm also just not riding it - and now with my 5 five bikes I really didn't have the space.

Back to the goodies.

The Akra I noticed doesn't have the "decal" on it anymore. I believe I have metal Akra labels in my box of much misc.  I've had this several years wrapped in bubble wrap always with the intent of installing on old blue - just never did it. Can, header etc are all complete and looks ready to install.

Corbin seat is in good condition but dusty. I'll wipe it off and take some pics later today.

Still not sure what the correct pricing is for this stuff. I'm thinking $700 for the full exhaust and $250 for the seat?

1 hour ago, racer212 said:

Just sold it 5 minutes ago - guy hasn't even picked it up yet and I'm regretting it. I'm also just not riding it - and now with my 5 five bikes I really didn't have the space.

Back to the goodies.

The Akra I noticed doesn't have the "decal" on it anymore. I believe I have metal Akra labels in my box of much misc.  I've had this several years wrapped in bubble wrap always with the intent of installing on old blue - just never did it. Can, header etc are all complete and looks ready to install.

Corbin seat is in good condition but dusty. I'll wipe it off and take some pics later today.

Still not sure what the correct pricing is for this stuff. I'm thinking $700 for the full exhaust and $250 for the seat?

Good Prices.
That is better than 50% off current prices.