CBR1100XX.org Forum

Brake pad info needed

Steve Smith

35 minutes ago, XXBirdSlapper said:

It's the by product of his mom fucking and blowing every erect cock in Cuba.  Only way to get "a head" in a communist island shit hole....

Does a number on mom's little darlings though.....

If you ever come to So.Cal. I'm kicking your ass!!!!

Probably more scary when Tomek threatens someone with an ass kicking, but I tried.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, superhawk996 said:

Probably more scary when Tomek threatens someone with an ass kicking, but I tried.

LMAO!!!

Slapper, Oscar, and I get together in Southern California.  A lot of beer and whisky is consumed.  The ghosts of both Tomek's mom and Obama visit us in our sleep.  We wake up horrified, in tears, and start drinking again.

We call this, "Tuesday."

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, superhawk996 said:

Dude, you look like you are 70 years old with serious health problems. Bring your bro as well. And Mr. skull. It would save me time.

🤣

I'm clearly his biggest trigger, he's probably having a difficult inner battle because of his unexplainable love for my weak minded low self esteem uneducated retarded Cubanism.  Or maybe he's just jealous after hearing so much about my spectacular cock around the family dinner table.  Anyway, I've decided to stop trying to have any logical exchanges with him so hopefully he'll chill out a bit.

On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 8:01 PM, poida said:

I hope your happy with what you started here Steve Smith

Ummm, gee, sorry 'bout that. I've been away from this site for so long I still need some time to acclimate myself and get a refresher course on the wide variety of personalities here.

As you were..............

7 hours ago, SwampNut said:

32566.custom.jpg

Good one! Although I never had a pet fish let alone a talking fish friend . A few early on girl friends did kinda smell that way though.  Oh and my Dad's name isn't Stan.

Edited by Steve Smith