CBR1100XX.org Forum

Mitsubishi mini-split condenser/heat pump

Brand new.  In box. Never opened.  Sells for $2750 online.  Has full warranty. 30k BTU.  

Will sell for $1750..which is the lowest price I could find on a private sale anywhere.

The story...I sell Mitsubishi industrial products and was able to get a discount.  I bought a bigger (42k BTU) unit for my house and thought I would save this one for a big garage.  Well..now I'm moving and that doesn't make much sense.

These are absolutely top of the line.  There is none better in the mini split market.  This is an AC unit and heat..because this is a heat pump.  

You can hook up to 3 head units to this one condenser.  They run about $400 to $600 each.

These are amazing for a home approx 1500sqft, big garage or that part of the house that is never really the perfect temperature.

Here is the unit online.

https://www.ecomfort.com/Mitsubishi-MXZ-3C30NA2/p68691.html?utm_term=0CMFSBMPN-68691&var1=ecomfortusa&var2=adwordsfroogle&var3=35229&keyword=GOOGLEPLA-35229&gclid=CjwKCAjwoMPcBRAWEiwAiAqZhzBajoFk0rmeJ-cYI6nAch2mVHgPLR4Hwip3tr8dnvIbKmVzqFXCXRoCYCQQAvD_BwE

Mitsubishi MXZ-3C30NA2

Here is an example head unit.

https://www.acwholesalers.com/Mitsubishi-MSZ-GL09NA-U1/p65040.html

Will drive a reasonable distance to help with delivery.

20180812_200741.jpg

Edited by TuffguyF4i

Damn that's a good price on a awesome product. Too bad I'd have to go through hell to get it through customs (freon) plus it's about double the capacity I need. 

1 hour ago, JoWhee said:

Damn that's a good price on a awesome product. Too bad I'd have to go through hell to get it through customs (freon) plus it's about double the capacity I need. 

I hear ya.  They are amazing units.  

I work from home and have one purring 3' from my head all day long,,,and I still love it.  

My condenser is below my deck behind my house and you can't even hear it running when outside.  It is that quiet inside and out.  

I’ve noticed with inverted units, they’re usually quieter outside than inside. All you hear is the fan(s). Not like some of the oldies I get to work on. 

• Upvote 1