CBR1100XX.org Forum

2010 Kawasaki Concours w/ABS

2010 Kawasaki Concours, ABS, never down, well maintained, everything works, and VGC.  Title in hand.

Bought from HK Powersports, Laconia NH in 2011 with 13,545 miles.  Current mileage is 39,9xx.

This has been a great bike and it has been used when my other bike, 2012 ZX14, was not the weapon of choice for the day.

Maintenance prior to me:  Was told bike received "major service" prior to being sold to me.

Maintenance done this year: Front brake pads, coolant change, cam sensor o-ring (by exhaust) replaced, new air filter, clutch fluid flushed, and exhaust bolts tightened.  Maintenance records, from my ownership, can be reviewed in person.

Tires are Michelin PR4 GT.  Rear has about 3K miles on it.  Front has about 8,500 miles.  Good enough for the remaining riding season.

Extras included: 1) Laminar lip.  2) Baker air wings.  3) Foam grip covers.  4) GSG frame sliders.  5) Phils rack for Givi Monokey trunk.  6) Sargent seat.  7) Corbin seat with back rest  8. Lockhart Phillips tank bra.  9) Battery tender lead.  

Reason for selling:  Storage place (mom's house) has been sold due to health reasons.

$5400 for everything.  Will not sell with certain items.  Will not sell extras separately.

More pictures in Craigslist link:
https://westernmass.craigslist.org/mcy/d/2010-kawasaki-concours-abs/6687233387.html

Thank you.

009.jpg

010.jpg

Rumor Has It... You might have an '18 GoldWing I'd be interested in within a year or two... ;)

I was at a bike dealership in NH yesterday.  They had an identical bike like mine, no extras, with 40k miles, for $6995.

My original intention was to sell my bike with everything for $5900.  I just proof read the CL ad... it says $5400.  And, I copy / pasted that ad through a few boards.  My bad.  But, still a good price.

"Make up a few bucks back from the sexy ZX14 I sold ya. :)  "

Great point and thank you for that.  With that said, for you,  I'd do $5000.

You’re a gentleman and a scholar. Let’s do this - if you don’t get the price you want within the time frame you are looking to get rid of it - I’m good to go @ $4800 cash and we are pretty close. 

Dont feel obligated, don’t feel guilty....the offer is out. 

Dave

On 9/2/2018 at 4:50 PM, DBLXX said:

You’re a gentleman and a scholar. Let’s do this - if you don’t get the price you want within the time frame you are looking to get rid of it - I’m good to go @ $4800 cash and we are pretty close. 

Dont feel obligated, don’t feel guilty....the offer is out. 

Dave

You really gonna hold out over $200? You spend more than that on a Starbucks run.

• Upvote 3

On 9/2/2018 at 6:50 PM, DBLXX said:

You’re a gentleman and a scholar. Let’s do this - if you don’t get the price you want within the time frame you are looking to get rid of it - I’m good to go @ $4800 cash and we are pretty close. Dont feel obligated, don’t feel guilty....the offer is out. 

Dave

Morning sir,

I will gladly accept the offer of $4800 from you.  If you are available in the evenings this week or next weekend, that'd be great. 

Mom's nursing home payment is due on the 20th.  The amount you offered is 65% of the monthly fee and I will gladly grab the difference from savings.

Thank you for your offer,

John

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, JJP XX said:

Morning sir,

I will gladly accept the offer of $4800 from you.  If you are available in the evenings this week or next weekend, that'd be great. 

Mom's nursing home payment is due on the 20th.  The amount you offered is 65% of the monthly fee and I will gladly grab the difference from savings.

Thank you for your offer,

John

I am getting really excited. I did call dibs and this time a meant it.

Dave,

Hope all is well with you and yours.

Since I haven't heard back from you yet, I will be fair to the rest of the board and offer it to them too for the DBLXX price.

Gang, $4800 for everything and it's yours.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2018 at 5:49 AM, DBLXX said:

Glad you got it CEC - you will put it to better use than me.

I bought this instead >

Image result for honda grom

You do nice work Dave!! Honda Polish??