CBR1100XX.org Forum

Replacement LED Tail Lights

Here is a picture of the replacement LED tail light circuit board that will fit into many motorcycle taillight housings.
The turn signals are integrated as well. Main wiring harness plugs right into the stock light socket and color coded turn signal wires splice in.

Simple replacement on the BlackBird or many other bikes with large rear facing taillight housings.

The physical board measures: 2" X 4.5"
Pictured are two boards to view the front and back side.

$17.00 per board shipped Priority Mail in the US.

I have 10 boards available.

LED-Taillights.thumb.jpg.46ab3353507372595819a90494965e7e.jpg

Edited by John01XX

5 hours ago, The come back kid said:

Do these fit all years?

Not sure if they will fit inside the housing of the earlier model years that have a smaller tail light housing which is why i listed the actual physical size of the board itself.  I think they will but not positive since I only owned the later models myself.

I googled the CTL-0026-IT part number from Clear Alternatives and found this picture and description.

The BlackBird Taillight is big and uses two of the boards as shown in the picture.

You have options on the integrated signals with two boards. Pictured is turn signal wires from both boards hooked up but you can just hook up the turn signals wires on the upper or just the lower for brighter running/brake lights.

Hope that makes sense!

http://www.streetracerparts.com/Honda_CBR_1100XX_Blackbird_1999_2005_LED_Taillight_p/ctl-0025-it.htm

3 hours ago, The Krypt Keeper said:

Got any pics of it in action John? Everyone bitches about my led turn signals not being bright enough. Might help with that issue, ass I have gave away my stock housings. 

When I installed my C.A. tail light, I left the mini LED's on so I would be seen better and the extra draw meant that I didn't have to install a resistor to stop the lights from flashing too quickly.

4 hours ago, OMG said:

Three please

You should have received an email with the tracking number.

Three headed to Montana tomorrow with an expected delivery date of 07/28 Saturday.

Payment included shipping, thank you.

Edited by John01XX