CBR1100XX.org Forum

I have been getting this lately instead of the new page I asked for from the server.  Using up-to-date Windows 10 and IE 11.  A reload operation or going back, then forward will generally get the correct data.  It just happens every so often.

Error.thumb.jpg.f4f8309e08ad28124d874d5587db23a1.jpg

Edited by FiXXation
Add one more comment.
  • Like 1

Clear your history and your cookies. It worked on my 'droid the other day.

17 hours ago, FiXXation said:

I have been getting this lately instead of the new page I asked for from the server.  Using up-to-date Windows 10 and IE 11.  A reload operation or going back, then forward will generally get the correct data.  It just happens every so often.

Error.thumb.jpg.f4f8309e08ad28124d874d5587db23a1.jpg

Fuck me, what a Friday.  Czechoslovakian hackers were able to send calls to one of our servers.  I'll get back on this over the weekend or Monday.

On the sort of bright side, our fraud controls kicked in and locked them out after only $80 of fraud calls.  But three of us wasted all day mitigating and investigating.  Fun fun.  Whisky time.

Well, good that Moriah wrote some great automated systems, we didn't really know about it until it was all over.  We have a customer who used to run their own system, and not being voice experts, provided only one layer of security.  They woke up to find $16k in calls to Globalstar overnight.  They now use us instead.

I just came here to see if I was the only one. Nope, I guess not. MotoZ2 play and Firefox on Windows laptop. Random occurrences. 

Just an FYI. 

I found a database script that isn't running correctly.  Not sure if it's related, but it's been reported.  It's not the sort of thing I want to just run manually outside their programming.

Just did a major upgrade, and could use further reports on this happening if you see it.

Also backing up the DB and going to have a DB expert fix the issue I found earlier.  I suck at database work.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

Terms of Use