CBR1100XX.org Forum

FS: 1994 VFR750 in Pennsylvania -- $1800

Up for sale is my 1994 Honda VFR750.  Its in Pennsylvania USA.  $2000 in USD, price drop to $1800.  I'm not opposed to interesting trades, up or down, for anything guy-ish.  No boats.  I lost a lot of firearms in a boating accident a while back, and am kinda sore about that. PM me if you'd like to talk price. :ph34r:

A really nice little bike.  I simply don't ride it much, and it deserves to be ridden.  Actually, I've only ridden it a couple hundred miles in the last three years and some of that was for track days.

It sports an Ohlins remote adjustable rear shock, reworked forks with adjustable preload, a Two Brothers musical instrument, braided brake lines front and rear, and Throttlemeister heavy bar ends.  A rear cowl is included. The rear wheel in the pictures is not included but could be for a price, the correct wheel for the bike is included as well as new Conti tires front and rear.  A centerstand is included as well.  There's a Corbin seat that needs to be recovered, as well a a good stock seat.

The fairings have cracks and damage but are intact.  I keep non-ethanol gas in it.  I've had it on the track a couple times, and was very pleased with the stability and handling there, as well as on the street.  And the exhaust is just sweetness.  There's 32k and change on the odometer.

Its far from perfect but has a lot of good bits on it, and its priced for that reason.  I was told the previous owner paid for all the suspension and such, still got left in the dust by his friends on GSXR's, got mad and parked the bike, which is when I got it.

vfr03.jpgvfr07.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, XXitanium said:

Gorgeous.

...paging poida...

the vfr 750 and early 800,s are still a great looking bike and so comfortable.the vfr750 was a bike i was looking at buying 18 years ago till i test rode a blackbird. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...