CBR1100XX.org Forum

FS- My friends boat - Sold

It really is like new with 40 hours. Last summer it pulled my fat ass up on ski's with authority.

Comfy family type boat. I know little about boats. I just know this one is like new.

Edit: These pics were taken less tha a week ago.

One more edit. If you were at the 2004 XX meet in Bend Oregon, you may have met Niel.

He was riding the CBR1000F.

https://eugene.craigslist.org/boa/d/2007-bayliner-195-br-special/6544010281.html

Edited by CALCXX

Yea, the super low hours can be good or bad.  Some will continue to have the services done, most will say "but I hardly used it" and skip all maintenance.  Normal items aside, after 11 years with the drive at full tilt the bellows would be suspect.  Not a huge deal breaker, but something to check before dunking it and possibly creating other problems.

Note to I/O boat owners, it's best to lower your drive as much as possible when parked, and definitely if in a slip.  I don't know why, but I see many boats in the marina with their drives up.  Must be left-over mentality from when they were trailer boaters.