CBR1100XX.org Forum

Reloading brass for sale

I didn't think to post here before posting on a local gun forum today, but I have shit tons of brass I'm thinning out if anyone needs any.  Maybe not a shit ton depending on how insane you are, but 3-4 5 gallon buckets of extras is a lot to me.  Anyway, there's .38, .357, .44spl., .270, .308, .40, .45, .9mm, .380, 30-06, .223.  9mm, .223, and .45 I have thousands of.  I also have more brand new .338WM than I need, the ones I've used seem to last forever.  Might also have some once fired 30-30 to sell once I figure out how many to keep.  There's also a few .38 Super, 5.7, .243, and probably other oddballs.  Most are once fired, some sorted by headstamp.

Whatever's a fair price.

Edited by superhawk996

It's always a good time.  I'm at a point where I don't need these to have enough, plus there's a few calibers I don't shoot.  I had enough of some calibers that I can afford to get picky so I'm just keeping a load of matched brass for them.  A big part of me wants to keep them, never too much, but I have too much of everything around here and I'm trying to get the place back under control.