CBR1100XX.org Forum

Financing RacerXX!

I have set of Corbin Beetle Bags that will fit any year CBR1100XX, but the color is RED to match the candy glory red of the US spec 2001 model.

These are very intact and have light scratches and scrapes that are very consistent with normal use.  I have not attempted to touch up the small areas of paint that might be chipped, nor have I attempted to buff out any scratches or scrapes. I believe about half the marks would be almost indistinguishable with a good clean and wax.  There is no crash damage nor repaired areas that I can discern.  The interior flocking has a couple areas that need a bit of glue near the edges, the gaskets are in good shape, and the mounting hardware is included as well as the keys.

$550 does NOT include shipping from Pennsylvania, BUT I can deliver near major highways between Pennsylvania and the northern Florida border on my way to or from RACERXX in early March.  Bear in mind that shipping on these would be pricey, as they are large and fragile from a shipping/trucking standpoint, requiring extra padding and care with packing.

I have more pictures available.  Thanks for reading.

Lbeetle01.jpg

Rbeetle01.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/19/2019 at 9:52 AM, rockmeupto125 said:

2/19/2019

These are still available, and getting more rare.

Again I'll be traveling from Pennsylvania to Florida and back in later March of 2019, and some sort of partial delivery could be attempted along the transportation corridors.

Hello,

Do you still have these beetlebags available for sale? I can meet you hopefully during your trip to Florida. 

Thanks!

14 minutes ago, CBR1100 Rider said:

Hello,

Do you still have these beetlebags available for sale? I can meet you hopefully during your trip to Florida. 

Thanks!

Day late as Joe is heading back home to Pennsylvania after being in Florida this past weekend.

45 minutes ago, CBR1100 Rider said:

Hello,

Thanks!

I'm really sorry...I just saw your post...as I'm driving north, back to Pennsylvania. 

Yes, these are still available.

Hello,

Not sure if you made it through the storm or decided to stay in Atlanta for the night. The storm has already passed us on the west side of Atlanta.  If by chance you decided to stay the night I can meet you in the morning as you pass through the city. It would have to be early because I have an appointment i can't miss at the Fort McPherson VA hospital at 11am. Hopefully I will get lucky and be able to catch up with you so I can purchase the beetle bags for my Blackbird. If not, we can make other arrangements.

Have a safe trip back home!