CBR1100XX.org Forum

Link to 03 XX for sale 25K miles, $3,800 Georgia

1 hour ago, superhawk996 said:

"Heads have been ported to match cam".

Apparently that turbo bike has a V engine.

Quote - Built by EFR racing in Chicago. Turbo and bore kit rated for 500hp. Heads have been ported to match cam. Upgraded fuel injectors along with fuel system capable of supporting 500hp. Fuel system has quick disconnect and shut off valves to fuel tank. Fuel system also consists of all #6 fuel lines and fitting with adjustable fuel pressure regulator. Has a power commander 3 for fuel and power commander 2 for timing. Custom aluminum air box by EFR racing. Custom built locking clutch by EFR racing. All six gears have been back cut. Boost can be adjusted with twist of knob. Has boost and fuel pressure gauges. Lowering link used to lower bike in rear. Front brake rotors are waved for better cooling. Toggle switch for electric fan. Bike has 24,080 miles. Build motor has @ 3,000 miles on it. Motor was dyno'd by EFR racing and made 293hp/152.5tq on pump gas at 20lbs of boost. Makes 5 more lbs of boost due to upgrade of fuel system and makes more horsepower than above dyno'd numbers. Boost can be turned up to make more power. Serious inquiries only.

...plural...  ?

vbikecbr1100xx.jpg

Edited by XXitanium

Yea.  Maybe I'm just too suspicious/judgemental, but when I see something retarded like that in a vehicle's description I just assume he's a tard, and/or selling a turd.  Buying from a tard is hit & miss, might be a top dollar gem, or a pile of shit.  Then I see 'rated for 500hp' and I'm further swayed towards ignorant tard.  Rated for and capable of 500, but dynoed at 293, which if it did that is pretty fuckin awesome.

• Upvote 1

Nothing retarded in description other then heads. Typo most likely,   EFR is legit tuning house. They have built  very powerfull XXs.  IIRC they run gt35r turbo. 293 rwhp is totally believable at 20 psi. That particular turbo is efficient at even higher boost levels like 30-35 psi. It can supply enough airflow for 500 whp levels.