CBR1100XX.org Forum

Move Free

My hips were starting to hurt more and more until it was getting hard to sleep no matter how I positioned myself and when I sat for too long, it was hard to straighten up.  The wife and I were shopping and stopped to look at the joint supplements and I didn't want to buy any until I researched them.  My wife picked one anyway and bought it.  It was the generic brand of Move Free called Joint Health sold at Wal Mart.  It has in it UC-II which  is cartilage and potassium chloride (providing undenatured type II collagen), Boron and Hyaluronic Acid. 1 pill per day at about $13 per 30.   I found the Move Free name brand on E-Bay cheap so I going to try that next and it has the same stuff in it.

After about 3 days, I was amazed, no hip pain when sleeping and no back pain when sitting too long.  I would have never believed it but it is a blessing because when you can't sleep, everything is affected.  I don't know why it works or for how long, maybe I was lacking something but for now, it is great.      

16 minutes ago, DBLXX said:

Thanks....gonna try it.  Sitting on a plane get's to your entire body.

Only 3 days before you felt it kick in?

Maybe not to the day, not sure but it was quick.  Don't know if it will help you but it changed the quality of my life. 

Edited by blackhawkxx

• 6 months later...
On 2/2/2018 at 8:23 AM, DBLXX said:

Gonna take your lead and give it a try....why not, right?

I'll report back.

What’s the verdict?