CBR1100XX.org Forum

iPhone 6 64GB Verizon - SOLD

Phone in case since new, but did discover a small crack in the very very corner glass when I took out of case today. Doesn’t interfere with function. Phone set to factory defaults and sim removed. Works on Verizon, not sure about other networks. Wife had a big credit from Verizon on a different issue so I used this to help upgrade to an IPhone X - otherwise I’d still be using it.  Case included if you want. Make a reasonable offer.

Edited by racer212

I've been thinking about going to s hotspot. It's about 8 times faster than DSL here. Our phones are not supported.

I went to look. An iPhine 6S 64 isn't shown one way or the other. We also did not have luck transitioning our youngest's iP4 to Cricket. Sprint and Apple pointed fingers at each other. (Its still laying around here somwhere)

Question - is a i6 64GB the sane as a iP6 32, just with extra memory? How much would it take/do you know if you could get it unlocked?

Capture+_2018-02-02-21-40-09.png