CBR1100XX.org Forum

2001 CBR1100XX 53,394 miles $2,995

This is not my bike, it just happens to be sitting at the dealership that I just bought my new to me bike at. It is there on consignment via the widow of the guy that owned it. I know nothing about the bike or the previous owner, just passing this along if anyone happens to be looking for one.

Dealer website  https://sillsmotor.com/

20171223_152115[1].jpg

20171223_152058[1].jpg

20171223_152046[1].jpg

20171223_152038[1].jpg

44 minutes ago, blackhawkxx said:

I wonder what the paint would look like under that tank bra because it would have to go if it were mine.   Good price with the extras.

I had a '97 with a full tank bra.  When I pulled it off it was the cleanest part of the bike.  Looking at everything else on that bike I'd speculate he didn't let the tank get messed up and then cover it.

Corbin, Ohlins, Pazzo (or knockoff Pazzo) levers, looks like front preload adjusters, guessing the front suspension has been massaged, laminar lip...some sort of luggage mounting system?

Someone dumped some coin into that bike. 

6 hours ago, Redbird said:

Corbin, Ohlins, Pazzo (or knockoff Pazzo) levers, looks like front preload adjusters, guessing the front suspension has been massaged, laminar lip...some sort of luggage mounting system?

Someone dumped some coin into that bike. 

You need another bike.

...I do too.

20180107_151733.jpg

Edited by XXitanium
  • Like 1

I thought someone might recognize it here because it was so well sorted out or at least seems to be.

I took the pictures mid December and the bike was still there this past Saturday when I bought my bike.

I'm sure no one there knows much about the bike but I can check out any specifics the next time I'm there if anyone is interested.

• 2 months later...
45 minutes ago, scott_01_xr400 said:

CB900F in the picture has the tank bag on it.  Does that mean it gets ridden the most?   I loved mine before I bought my CB1100F back in 1983.  Think 2018 might be the year I sell her.

My kids ride that. It's big enough for them and cheap to insure.

Are you on 1100FdotNet?

On 1/7/2018 at 5:53 AM, blackhawkxx said:

I wonder what the paint would look like under that tank bra because it would have to go if it were mine.   Good price with the extras.

For anyone that's interested, I had the same bra on my 2002 for 10 years and when I went to sell it the tank was gorgeous.