CBR1100XX.org Forum

Older Two Brothers slip-ons for sale

I replaced my older slip-ons with the original exhaust and don't plan to switch back, so they are for sale!

Actual shipping cost on top of best offer...  Have seen some use, rubber parts have a bit of damage, finish isn't perfect, consistent with normal use, could maybe use

some re-packing as I think they are a bit loud...

Make an offer!

Alan

October stuff for sale 003.JPG

October stuff for sale 004.JPG

October stuff for sale 005.JPG

I think I paid around $200. way back when, and at the time new ones were $450. or in that range, so let's say $150. to start?  If I am off base I am sure I will hear it!  ;)

Thanks Joe, glad someone got it that can use it!  I didn't realize it was you until I saw your name on the eBay notice that it had sold!  :)  It has been quite a while...

Alan

• 1 month later...

I thought $150 was a deal, asking for shipping too seems like you might need more than 2 posts here to pull that off. Alan is a friend, you sir,  are more of a stranger. More stranger  than me sitting on my left hand and waiting for it to fall asleep.

His post earlier said he paid $200 for it years ago. He himself said the $150 price, I figured it was fair. Shipping shouldn't be more than $20 if you do it right. Hell, I shipped a large wooden aircraft propeller from Texas to Washington for that price. Of course, he could also counter my offer with something else. Also, what on God's green Earth does being a "friend" or "stranger" have to do with it? This is a business transaction. If we only did business with friends, there wouldn't be a whole lot of business happening now, would there?

I have kind of a busy day but will look into the cost of shipping when I get a chance and get back to you... Can I get a zip code so I can be accurate?

Thanks for the support Tim!

We really have to get together soon, as I am moving to Spokane soon. We should at least go shooting and lunch, eh?  🤓

Walk in customer with a package that size (jokes shall ensue with that one) are automatically charged ridiculous amounts.  Anything over 12X12X12 retail shipping is oversize package and charged insane amounts of money.  You can flub the package dimensions on ebay (and risk being back-charged the correct amount) or use a business account where they go by weight only. 

16 hours ago, Alanb said:

I have kind of a busy day but will look into the cost of shipping when I get a chance and get back to you... Can I get a zip code so I can be accurate?

Thanks for the support Tim!

We really have to get together soon, as I am moving to Spokane soon. We should at least go shooting and lunch, eh?  🤓

Spokane eh? Yes we definitely need to get together soon then!

Less Than Load trucking LTL is an opton to check.

I shipped a set of CB1100 headers in a larg-ish box for about $36.00 if I recall correctly via USPS. I thnkit was about 20x20x45" sent for pickup at his Post office - would have been a ten hour drive (and drinks)