CBR1100XX.org Forum

WTB: New Toy

I just stuck $1,200 into an F250 that I've owned for 10 years. I brokded it whilst deer hunting.

...been looking for a replacement/ upgrade. I found a short bus that tickles my fancy.

https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto/d/superduty-lariat-amarillo/6360606983.html

Or were you specifically considering a two wheeled vehicle?

Edited by XXitanium

On December 3, 2017 at 7:33 AM, XXitanium said:

I just stuck $1,200 into an F250 that I've owned for 10 years. I brokded it whilst deer hunting.

...been looking for a replacement/ upgrade. I found a short bus that tickles my fancy.

https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto/d/superduty-lariat-amarillo/6360606983.html

Or were you specifically considering a two wheeled vehicle?

That front control arm tells me a rust inspection is in order.

13 hours ago, superhawk996 said:

That front control arm tells me a rust inspection is in order.

That's just surface rust. Have you ever been to Wisconsin January? Most F250's up here have the plastic add-on fender guards to hide the four-inch rust belt around the fender wells.

Yeah - I know, it starts somewhere, I just have to decide if the price is OK Vs buying something marginally better for a lot more money. There's a King Ranch about 45 minutes away 2 years old, $57,000.

Shortbus.JPG

On December 6, 2017 at 7:40 PM, XXitanium said:

It's an old smilie - shit eating grin.... Green smilie with big white teeth...

That was my first guess, but then thought no…must be something else.

• 6 months later...

Funny timing, I just dragged a GEM home.  It was coordinated with Mikesail, he's been entrusted to help clear out a 'warehouse' full of stuff so of course some of it is falling on me.  Silly ass vehicle, but it looked like fun.  Knowing it was retarded to drag it home I asked Ashley about it knowing she would set me straight.  Instead she said HELL YEA!  She can't wait to take it to the store.  I have the missing wheel cover to beautify it.  I'm praying I can rejuvenate the batteries, buying 6 batteries will hurt.

IMG_1065.jpg