CBR1100XX.org Forum

FS: Parting Out a 2000 CBR1100XX

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, rockmeupto125 said:

I should have some.  I'll look when it unfreezes.

Please don't hurry. I will probably be adding to the list over the next week. I may want the rear blinkers. Is the rear cowl pristine? I am not sure if I can afford it and am damn sure I don't want to paint it, but mine is showing its age and my neglect.

• 2 months later...
On 2/10/2018 at 11:35 AM, RXX said:

Please don't hurry. I will probably be adding to the list over the next week. I may want the rear blinkers. Is the rear cowl pristine? I am not sure if I can afford it and am damn sure I don't want to paint it, but mine is showing its age and my neglect.

How far is Cicinnatti for you?

18 hours ago, jon haney said:

Joe, I sent you a PM.

I've replied.  I'm sorry to keep you waiting.  I'll ship this out as soon as I have a break in my schedule to dig it out, break it down, package it securely and ship it.

On 2/10/2018 at 12:35 PM, RXX said:

Philip, I missed this, apparently.  I still have the rear cowl as the buyer came up with a plan that fit his needs more appropriately.  But it is titanium, not black.  I will check for a black rear cowl, I may have something here.  I certainly have turn signals.  And I have bar ends for you as well.