CBR1100XX.org Forum

CBR1100XX HELI bars, Throttlemeister and Corbin seat

I let my 2002 Silverbird go a couple of years ago and now its time to part with the extras.

HELI bars - $50

Throttlemeister - $50

Corbin "Gunfighter and Lady" Seat - $250

I'll cover any shipping in the lower 48 states beyond that we can work any shipping costs individually.  The HELI bars have some wear and tear but are fully functional.  The Throttlemeister and the Corbin Seat are in "Like New" condition.  I think I road 500-1000 miles on the Corbin and the bike was always garaged. 

If you live are passing through the Las Vegas, NV area I'm happy to meet up.

Please PM me if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Damien

IMG_1880.JPG

IMG_1882.JPG

IMG_1883.JPG

IMG_1884.JPG

See, that's the exact OPPOSITE way of the way I was thinking they go on.  That seems to move you farther forward on the bars with your wrists more turned inwards.  I was thinking they go the other way, so you move farther back with your wrists straighter.  I haven't tried to put them on yet so I guess we'll see.

Back when installed them I looked at the pictures and thought the same thing as you. When I actually got them on the bike I think I remember there only being one way they could go on due to the indents for the master cylinders and the clearance for the tank. It doesn't look like much but they do make a big difference.