CBR1100XX.org Forum
Sign in to follow this  
The Beakman

How Do I Embed Youtube Videos

Question

The Beakman    124

Dear Zero,

Quite a few times I've found some fun music that I would like to share with the .org but I can't successfully embed the music video in the posting no matter what I think is the correct way. My dick has atrophied with shame when I see all the other videos succesfully place in the "What Moves You" threads. 

Can you tell me how to do this, and in step by step simple language or will I be destined to remain a music video gamma cuck poster?

13 answers to this question

SwampNut    3,556

AFAIKBZITE, you just paste it into the message and the forum software auto-embeds it.  If that doesn't work, your browser is broken.

• Upvote 1

XXitanium    604

AFAIKBZITE - I do mpst posting from android. It works well for me here. I hit an extra ENTER after i paste the link. I thonk the carriage return helps define the URL address.

My android does however do the same broke dick manoeuvre as yours when i post to Facebook. ....and, it is, irritating...

DBLXX    1,387

AFAIKBZITE - you can't. It hasn't been invented yet but the Trump administration and slap happy have been working (with Russian and N Korean support of course) on it since Election Day. 

More to come. 

Edited by DBLXX

The Beakman    124

AFAIKBZITE it's an iPad pro - don't they just work?

SwampNut    3,556

No idea, have never visited the site on anything other than a real computer.  Which browser?

The Beakman    124
14 hours ago, SwampNut said:

No idea, have never visited the site on anything other than a real computer.  Which browser?

Chrome, Dolphin, Ghostery. I don't blame the ipad though, it doesn't work for my BlackBerry either. 

SwampNut    3,556

So I just opened the site in Chrome, looked for this thread, tapped in the quick-reply field to open it, tapped again to get the paste menu, pasted, and hit submit.

The Beakman    124
6 hours ago, SwampNut said:

So I just opened the site in Chrome, looked for this thread, tapped in the quick-reply field to open it, tapped again to get the paste menu, pasted, and hit submit.

How did you copy?

The Beakman    124

<iframe width="439

Edited by The Beakman

The Beakman    124

<iframe width="472" height="265" srcHA="httpsHa://ww.youtube." frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ha! Works now on new Asus ZenPad!

Edited by The Beakman