CBR1100XX.org Forum

AGV Leather Jacket Size 48

I've had this jacket about 5 years, though I only wore it for a couple months. Solid leather with no perforations, it has armor for the elbows and shoulders. It is pretty clean and unscuffed, the only defect is that the zipper pull came off. I put a leather strip on in it's place.

I am 6'5" and about 200 lbs, it fits pretty well with the waist straps tight. Asking $75 DSCF0808.thumb.JPG.578095be72cc4abd8c1bf1b11dda2813.JPGDSCF0809.thumb.JPG.efbf76ab927d2f93da5bdb40dc122109.JPGDSCF0810.thumb.JPG.293c1a5f68a214858ead98260515ad7f.JPG

On 5/10/2017 at 8:40 PM, superhawk996 said:

On the flip side, if OJ's attorneys did their magic on that jacket it might fit me.

Wrap your upper body in a latex gloves and have you put it on in front of a national audience?  Guessing how Terry's coat fit you, doubting this one would fit very well.

12 minutes ago, TOXXIC said:

Wrap your upper body in a latex gloves and have you put it on in front of a national audience?  Guessing how Terry's coat fit you, doubting this one would fit very well.

And wet it so it shrinks, I think that was one of the issues with the glove fitment.  Once I took the liner out of Terry's jacket it became slightly loose fitting; turns out I am less stout than a Granny :(

But it still works very well.  I like that it's connected to a really cool person and my first and only .org meat, I believe it's called West Coast Bash 2002.  Great memories.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...