CBR1100XX.org Forum

Time to say goodbye 99 BB

It pains me to sell her but I have never been good at owning more than one bike, I always ride one and the other sits :(  So she is for sale. The paint set is still in very good/excellent condition, The stock cans have some dents/scrapes, touring windscreen, bar end cruise control. Thinking the mileage is around 47k bike  runs great, I will upload some pics in the next day or so. I would like $3700.  Thanks

20170429_183422.jpg

Edited by vrodguy12

Bike has for the most part been returned to stock. upgrades are HID headlight, zero gravity touring windscreen, paint job of course, fairing screens, smoked front signal lens and a few other things I am sure I am forgetting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, vrodguy12 said:

Maybe it's destiny to keep the bird? Is my price to steep?

Do you have it up other places like Craigslist or E-Bay?  Plus, if I remember right, you took off the goodies that would have help it sell.  

Yes its on ebay, I try to stay away from craigslist.  Yes there are only a few goodies left on it but that paint job is awesome!! Well we will see I have had a few bites but apparently 47k is a lot of miles :) 

I did have a 20 something kid with $3k but he was going to run it into the ground so I told him I would think about it. I am still thinking

Edited by vrodguy12

3 hours ago, vrodguy12 said:

Open to any reasonable offers, I am not going to give it away but would like it to go to a good home where someone will appreciate it

....keep it.

I wish I had kept my '68 Mustang.

...seller's remorse.