CBR1100XX.org Forum

FS: '99 1100xx 27k, Yoshi, risers, HID, LED and Beetle Bags (sold..bags still available)

27k asking $4,300.

Not perfect..but very good shape.  

I have come to the realization that my wife and I just don't get out to ride with 2 little ones.  Time to part ways with my perfectly running and outfitted for sport-touring...XX.  

Mods:

Stainless front brake lines

Risers...not sure of brand, but they are great for my short 5'10" self. 

Corbin seat.  No tears..looks great.

Yoshi slip-ons (sound amazing) deep and throaty 

HID low beam.  Fairly natural color.  Independant switch with ignition to improve life.

Heated grips with LED status on light

Custom LED front signals..very bright.  Custom LED tail light with programmable blink and solid stay on features.  LED bars on the side of the bike to grab attention. 

Beetle bags and hardware.  Good shape.  Scuffs from boots getting on and off bike.  The white lines on the top are not scuffs..reflections.  They are not cleaned in this pic.  

Plastics are stock.  No scuffs on engine cases.  No sides of any crashing.  Bike runs true.   

Maint. Items:

Oil always changed with full synthetic.  Always by me.

Tires have about 2k on them.  They are 3 years old.  

Brakes are fine.

New'er chain and sprockets with less than 3k on them.  They look absolutely perfect.  DID 535 o-ring.

Brakes flushed.  Hyd clutch flushed.  Coolant can be flushed if you'd like me to before you purchase.  No worries.  I don't mind.  

Plugs replaced when I purchased..that was about 10k ago and I replaced with NGK iridium.

20170422_161930.jpg

20170422_162050.jpg

20170422_162106.jpg

Edited by TuffguyF4i

• 5 weeks later...
7 hours ago, DBLXX said:

I could store it for you....if Tuff needs it out and you want it. 

Doable for sure. Hey tuff would there be any change in price without the beetles as I wouldn't need them? Shoot me a pm and we can talk about it.

• Upvote 1