CBR1100XX.org Forum

New Unopened Puig Double Bubble Windscreen

The parts manager from the local Honda dealership that I used to work for has a brand new Puig Windscreen for the BlackBird.

It was special ordered in my mistake and now can not be returned. Asked me if I knew anyone that might be interested in it. Here

it is pictured with the MSRP price sticker on it. He originally wanted to only offer a 20% discount but I am sure it can be had for a

lot less if someone is interested. He is stuck with it and knows it will be hard to move regardless of the selling price.

Puig.thumb.JPG.cd710990c4a76b03087455e44f2e6b40.JPG

28 minutes ago, John01XX said:

Unfortunately I don't know what the actual height is on the Puig brand windscreen.
I do know that they only offer the touring model now for the Bird but don't know the height. 

I can't see enough details in the pic to pull a UPC or part number. :unsure:

He originally offered it at 20% off MSRP which at 111.95 -20% = $89.56

I sent him an offer for $50.00  but did not get a reply so assuming he is holding out for more.

I would say offer somewhere in between 50 and 90 if interested and specify including shipping.

12 minutes ago, John01XX said:

He originally offered it at 20% off MSRP which at 111.95 -20% = $89.56

I sent him an offer for $50.00  but did not get a reply so assuming he is holding out for more.

I would say offer somewhere in between 50 and 90 if interested and specify including shipping.

Contact info or just deal through you?